Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's the wierdest food your pet has ever eaten? last night, stinky my cat ate mandarin oranges.
he also likes blueberry jelly. wierdo.

·
Registered
557 Posts
My cat chews on my PLASTIC plant. I also can't eat ice cream without him climbing on me to get some

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
my old dog about 10 years ago ate my girlfriend's at the time panties, i only knew about it cause i found them in a pile of poop in the yard

he also ate a paperclip and was bleeding from the butt when it came out

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I used to have a dog, Gizmo, that would just WAIT for anything to fall from the table. You wouldn't dare try to retrieve it if you valued your hand.

This one time a napkin hit the floor and it was gone before we could even stop him.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
any thing you give her pickles tomatoes , other dogs poop !!! gross i know ,,, once i sat a shot of sothern comfort down next me dog was lapping it up , was like what the f****k ? dog. she got bed spins latter that night i think after that cause started whineing really loud when she went to bed...

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Or WOULDN'T eat...

I tossed a piece of sausage on the floor for Zack one time and he went up to it, sniffed it, and proceeded to go through the motions of burying it like a piece of $hit!!!

He got the message across...

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
My cat LOVES green olives. Everytime he eats them he runs around like hes on catnip..told my vet about it and he went home and tried it with his cats, turns out they do the same thing.

G

·
both of my cats have wierd tastes
bits just loves popcycles.

she just sits on my lap& licks one end & i get the other.
stinker dances for lunchmeat!

if i dont share some ,she will cry very loudly till she gets her way. <_<
she also has emptied 2 rolls of t.p. on the floor then proceeds to to shred it to 1mm. squares.and finally a nap on the new bed.

my payback is to vacume her & her mess up.

she is starting to like it.
i still havent broker her of jumping on the toilet while its in use.
which usually results in a quick bath.
she likes water too. no fighting to get her into the tub. :r
oh yeah what was the subject again?????????????

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Used to have the greatest dog. "Butkus" half lab/half retriever. Striped like a tiger. Big dumb and clumsy but extremely loveable. (Like me) Anyway we had 2 cats in college, Weenie and Pinklon. We would go to clean the catbox and discovered after awhile that there were no turds in there. apparently Butkus was rooting around and discovered he had a taste for the little "nuggets" in there. Saved a lot of work!!!
But he had really stinky breath!!

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
ewwww....

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
My cat morgan loves oatmeal. Every morning that I make my oatmeal she knows, and meows like crazy. I usually let her lick the bowl clean.

My other cat Captin loves broccoli and dorittos

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 26 2003, 08:58 AM)My cat morgan loves oatmeal. Every morning that I make my oatmeal she knows, and meows like crazy. I usually let her lick the bowl clean.

Doesn't the broccoli give him nasty cat farts??

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
My dog will eat pretty much anything you give to him and often things you don't. Like the spoiler on my car, the wiring on my boat trailers, the seat on the lawn mower, etc, etc, etc! Little [email protected]@rd!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Sep 26 2003, 09:01 AM)QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 26 2003, 08:58 AM) My cat morgan loves oatmeal. Every morning that I make my oatmeal she knows, and meows like crazy. I usually let her lick the bowl clean.

Doesn't the broccoli give him nasty cat farts??
Ummmm I thought that was Kurt, he farts alot!

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I had a great dog named Cinders when I was growing up. My parents were having a party, and my dad, I think feeling very good, dropped a blender full of Hummers on the floor. My dog lapped it all up, and couldn't stand up for a couple hours. After that, ANYTIME you pulled out the blender she would go absolutely nuts!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
My old dog Natasha love Kahlua (s/p)....she would go crazy 'til I poured her a shot in her own bowl

My other dog, Morgan ate her own poop <_< She was self sufficient

When ever any of my dogs mooched I'd give them a onion.....Only Natasha would eat it

My birds will eat ANYTHING I give them.

Sophie (our putty~cat) likes to play in the freakin' toilet <_< I go to sit on the toilet in the a.m. and she jumps on the seat while I'm trying to sit. Then after I flush she jumps in it and plays. <_< <_< YUCK!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
I had a dog a few years ago that ate a string that I wasn't aware of. It was pretty good width. I saw her trying to go to the bathroom and noticed somthing hanging from her butt. Needless to say, good mommy that i was, put on some old dishwashing glove, went out to her and grabbed it and pulled, fast. I couldn't believe how long it was!

Needless to say, my poor puppy was running around the yard, planting her butt on the cool grass every couple of seconds cuz I suppose I burned her a$$ when I pulled it out.

It was one of the funniest things I ever saw.

I'm just thankfully that it didn't get caught in her intestines and harm her.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Sep 26 2003, 09:53 AM)Used to have the greatest dog. "Butkus" half lab/half retriever. Striped like a tiger. Big dumb and clumsy but extremely loveable. (Like me) Anyway we had 2 cats in college, Weenie and Pinklon. We would go to clean the catbox and discovered after awhile that there were no turds in there. apparently Butkus was rooting around and discovered he had a taste for the little "nuggets" in there. Saved a lot of work!!!
But he had really stinky breath!!
My current dog does the same thing, so nasty! We have to keep our cat boxes up high so she can't get to them. Stinky breath is right - YUCK!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts