Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back from dropping renee off at metro to fly back to poland for a month to visit her mom. I see lots of fishing in my near future as in tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
You are a lucky man.
I wish my wife would leave for a month.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(AlexG @ Sep 3 2009, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Zib @ Sep 3 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You are a lucky man.
I wish my wife would leave for a month.

I am sure if she left for more than a month you would be happy

Last year her & the kids were up in Houghton Lake for 55 days. I was in heaven.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just thought about it I guess the honey do list just got shredded HAHAHA.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Holy crap. A month? 55 days? Don't know what I'd do. Of course my wife is 99.9% perfect so I'd probably miss her which defeats the purpose.

For you sir, refer to the song I posted for heimskr two weeks ago...

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Sep 3 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I just thought about it I guess the honey do list just got shredded HAHAHA.

I just checked 2 things off the honey do list on Monday. It only took 12 years to complete one of them.
I checked off another today.
Only 3 more things & I should be good to go for at least another 10 years.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(little guy @ Sep 3 2009, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Holy crap. A month? 55 days? Don't know what I'd do. Of course my wife is 99.9% perfect so I'd probably miss her which defeats the purpose.

You must not have been married too long?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
QUOTE(Zib @ Sep 3 2009, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(little guy @ Sep 3 2009, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Holy crap. A month? 55 days? Don't know what I'd do. Of course my wife is 99.9% perfect so I'd probably miss her which defeats the purpose.

You must not have been married too long?

Nope, 4 years. But there was a lengthy training session before the big day arrived.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Hmmm, interesting perspectives from you guys on this! LittleGuy, good for you
She have a 99.9% perfect sister?
If I wanted/enjoyed my wife to be gone for a month or 55 days, I would think seriously about why I'm married (which I am no longer
) - of course I do completely understand the Poland trip and that it makes sense to make a long trip out of something like that and that you (BowTie) are just taking advantage of the opportunities
No offense to anyone, just MHO.

Funny how you're knockin' out the honey-do list now that she's gone!

I would go nuts not seeing my daughter for so long - I can say that for sure!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah I had the honey do list almost done, but then it fell off my desk and directly into the shredder. OOPS oh well she'll make up a new one when she gets home. For now it means a lot of fishing and soon a lot of squirrel and bird hunting.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.