Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if the raft-up will be further out into deeper water then usual. Should more floats/rafts be brought or will the water be shallow enough to stand in for medium size boats? Also will there be anyone selling food-water out there?

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
I'll be bringing the grill, cookin' some burgers & dogs. If you want one, come one down and visit.

·
Registered
146 Posts
QUOTE(makowish @ Aug 5 2004, 02:40 PM)I'll be bringing the grill, cookin' some burgers & dogs. If you want one, come one down and visit.
Can I bring a veggie burger to grill? lol!

I always forget to eat when I'm out there, not a good thing.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(Islandworshiper @ Aug 5 2004, 02:55 PM)QUOTE(makowish @ Aug 5 2004, 02:40 PM) I'll be bringing the grill, cookin' some burgers & dogs. If you want one, come one down and visit.

Veggieburger???
Oh, might have to look into that for ya.. Call me up, we'll work something out LOL

I'll be on 69 with everyone else.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hey mako I will have a veggie tray and a smaller ring sub if ya wanna stop by.

oh and beer! mmmmm beer!

I am not sure where I'm gonna be......... I have an older boat an 1989 26' imperial. It is basically the chevette of boats nothing flashy and slow!

·
Registered
146 Posts
QUOTE(makowish @ Aug 5 2004, 03:04 PM)QUOTE(Islandworshiper @ Aug 5 2004, 02:55 PM) QUOTE(makowish @ Aug 5 2004, 02:40 PM) I'll be bringing the grill, cookin' some burgers & dogs. If you want one, come one down and visit.

Veggieburger???
Oh, might have to look into that for ya.. Call me up, we'll work something out LOL

I'll be on 69 with everyone else.
Ah thanks! I'd bring it though, I know nobody else likes them.

Hope to see y'all out there!!!!!

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Dont worry Tessa, we'll have plenty of veggie alcohol !!!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
I'm not sure where I'll be either. I hate veggies, but can't pass up an invite from friends

Shouldn't miss me though. I'll have a bunch of people in my 24' Mako. Girls will be sunning on the bow
radio will be jammin' with some sort of sunny music!
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone out there! I'm so excited

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Dave and Tessa... hmmmmmm...I'm gonna find you guys and have a nother killer kamikazee....

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Kamikazee Bob will not be attending. We'll have to figure something out though.

I think I have some illegaly imported Absinthe left on the boat....

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(miaphoto @ Aug 5 2004, 03:19 PM)Dave and Tessa... hmmmmmm...I'm gonna find you guys and have a nother killer kamikazee....
Oh Oh....
can I come and have one too?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Does anyone know about the location of the raft up now that the food situation is taken care of?
by the way whered you get the Absinthe from? always a good catch we almost got some on a cruise vacation on an island but were worried to bring it back through customs- so we didnt.

·
Registered
146 Posts
LOL-porkchop? huh? I don't think so. LOL!

No kamikazi pilots this weekend although we will have pucker f*&%ers!

Everyone come by and say hi!!! Remember to be nice to the NY'ers.

·
Registered
146 Posts
QUOTE(eyecandy04 @ Aug 5 2004, 03:32 PM)Does anyone know about the location of the raft up now that the food situation is taken care of?
by the way whered you get the Absinthe from? always a good catch we almost got some on a cruise vacation on an island but were worried to bring it back through customs- so we didnt.

OOOPs, sorry we took over your thread.

I was wondering the same thing though. Last Sunday it was so deep I was walking on my tippy toes. I'm definitely bringing a raft so I can mingle!

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
QUOTEby the way whered you get the Absinthe from?

I got this bottle from Germany or Amsterdam, cant remember. One of the benefits of working for a German company.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I had someone ask me if they walk out from the moot can they hang on boat with us,, I hope its shallow enough for someone to walk out to us..

VEGGIE BURGER???

·
Registered
530 Posts
with them foring 3-4 lines and a lot of people bruinging kinds ou'd think they'd set it up shallow at the very least for the first few lines

·
Registered
769 Posts
ill be happy as long as I can get out there. as frustrated as I am with my boat right now, I need to get out. It will be the first time Ill be able to get to the moot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts