Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
If so, I'll be sure to bring a change of clothes this time.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I would guess it would have to be a surprise party if there was one! Meaning surprise to the HCN staff!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Yeah!! Another HCN party!!!!!!!!!!

Rob, maybe Bob can rent the clubhouse out again...or am I opening up a can of worms?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
id donate to help rent it.. AS LONG AS SOMEONE ELSE SIGNS FOR IT,..lol

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 26 2004, 07:44 AM)If so, I'll be sure to bring a change of clothes this time.

and a life jacket--it's a little orange safety hug!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
When I lived there, the deal was, you had to rent the second floor or the third floor, but the first floor could never be rented, it is for residents and boat well renters all the time. So any of those people can use the grills and patio at any time. So technically no one has to rent it since no one even used the upstairs areas. The whole party was in the common areas. I don't live there now, but I can't imagine the rules have changed.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 26 2004, 09:17 AM)
If Goose's "Knock You On Your @ss" punch is offered to you BE AFRAID - BE VEDY AFRAID!

LOL!

Of what? What you might see in the parking lot?

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 26 2004, 09:17 AM)
If Goose's "Knock You On Your @ss" punch is offered to you BE AFRAID - BE VEDY AFRAID!

LOL!

Yeah, I heard that stuff knocked your socks off, clothes off, and made you jump in the pool!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 26 2004, 09:21 AM)QUOTE(Shandog @ May 26 2004, 09:17 AM)

LOL!

Of what? What you might see in the parking lot?

·
Registered
97 Posts
As a new member of the HCN Board of Directors, my vote is to move all parties over to Gino's Surf.

Sorry, the LSCN crew is just to crazy for house parties!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(JC @ May 26 2004, 12:39 PM)As a new member of the HCN Board of Directors, my vote is to move all parties over to Gino's Surf.
Congrats, but BOOOOO!!! <_<

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Well, where is Harbor Club South at? Maybe we can party there.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts