Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For our top prizes were giving away 3 - Triton TR21PD fully loaded with a Mercury Marine, Motor Guide trolling motor, Lowrance electronics, TH Marine HotFoot and HighJacker jack plate!

Our Series is a Singles, 5 fish, Boater and non-Boater tourney.

Membership dues = $20.00
Tourney Costs = $55.00

Here is our schedule

8-Jun Lake Nepessing
22-Jun Lake St. Clair
13-Jul Lake Ponemah
27-Jul Kent Lake
10-Aug Lake Lakeville
24-Aug Fenton Lake
6-Sep Hamlin Lake
7-Sep Hamlin Lake

1 - Triton Boat goes to our angler of the year.
1- Triton Boat goes to our National Champion.
1 - Triton Boat will go to a lucky member by draw.

Both Boaters and Non-Boaters have an equal chance of winning our prizes which include 3 Triton Boats and $200,000 in prizes.

Our Draw prizes alone are over $65,000

Our 2001 National Champion was a Non-Boater and he won a Fully loaded TR21 - Triton.

If your interested in joining our series contact me at 586-826-8663 for more info.

ABA - Director

Anthony

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey all I must appologize but I was just instructed by the DNR that the Launch and picnic area on Hamlin lake will be closed due to some minor repairs during the weekend of Sept 6th and 7th.

The DNR has assured me the repairs (basically painting and cleaning) wil be completed no later than Sept 7th.

In light of this new information we will be forced to move our date back one full week.

The Hamlin Lake 2-day event will now be held on Sept 13th and 14th.

There are several smaller launches on the lake so your pre-fishing will not be affected by this.

Please make note of this on your schedule.

I don't believe in making changes to a schedule but unfortunately this was necassary.

I must appologize.

Thanks,

Anthony - ABA Director

1 - 2 of 2 Posts