Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking of fishing Tues-Thurs. next week and forecast is for north winds 10-20 on Tues and 10-15 on Wed.
what
can i expect for waves?

·
Registered
251 Posts
thinking of fishing Tues-Thurs. next week and forecast is for north winds 10-20 on Tues and 10-15 on Wed.
what
can i expect for waves?
what
can i expect for waves?
Depends on where you plan on fishing. On Anchor Bay, there are a few points (penninsulas) jutting out to give you some protection from the wind. If the prediction is for 10-20 MPH winds, that means wind gusts up to 30 MPR most likely. Would be choppy out in the middle of the lake. If you fish in the marsh areas, (Big or little Muscamoot Bay, Fisher Bay, Goose Bay, etc.) you would also be protected. As far as the St. Clair River goes, I am not a river fisheman, but maybe someone will chime in here that will know the answer, but I doubt it. This site is pretty much dead now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what
can i expect for waves?
thanks for the update. I haven't been on this site in awhile and I notice it is pretty dated .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts