Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to bug you guys again. Going to try for monday now. I saw the winds are supposed to be 12 mph coming from due south. Do you think this will make it too rough for my 18ft. lowe bass boat(its got an 89" beam). Wondering also about the surface weeds. I'll be putting in at fairhaven and probly sticking around grass isl. and north channel for tommorrow. Maybe heading down by metro tues. Accuweather is calling for rain, but I'll fish in that so as long as theres no lightning or its too hard, I'm more concerned about wind. Thanks,Rusty.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
QUOTE(rustyman @ Sep 20 2009, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry to bug you guys again. Going to try for monday now. I saw the winds are supposed to be 12 mph coming from due south. Do you think this will make it too rough for my 18ft. lowe bass boat(its got an 89" beam). Wondering also about the surface weeds. I'll be putting in at fairhaven and probly sticking around grass isl. and north channel for tommorrow. Maybe heading down by metro tues. Accuweather is calling for rain, but I'll fish in that so as long as theres no lightning or its too hard, I'm more concerned about wind. Thanks,Rusty.

Currently calling for a rough stormy day later today (Monday). Tuesday looks perfect. See my weather forecast in the morning for complete details covering this week's weather.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
It'll be 3 footers easy in Fairhaven today. 25 mph out of the SSE by noon. You wouldn't want to be in that surf in any boat.

·
Registered
449 Posts
QUOTE(rustyman @ Sep 20 2009, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry to bug you guys again. Going to try for monday now. I saw the winds are supposed to be 12 mph coming from due south. Do you think this will make it too rough for my 18ft. lowe bass boat(its got an 89" beam). Wondering also about the surface weeds. I'll be putting in at fairhaven and probly sticking around grass isl. and north channel for tommorrow. Maybe heading down by metro tues. Accuweather is calling for rain, but I'll fish in that so as long as theres no lightning or its too hard, I'm more concerned about wind. Thanks,Rusty.

Most any wind direction out of the south will pile up the weeds on US side. Almost any wind direction from the North will pile up the weeds in Canada. FYI

1 - 7 of 7 Posts