·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Wonder if it's better that Vista....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(makowish @ Jun 26 2009, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wonder if it's better that Vista....

It supposedly corrects everything that was wrong with Vista. So I'd say so.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Believe it when I see it!

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 26 2009, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(makowish @ Jun 26 2009, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wonder if it's better that Vista....

It supposedly corrects everything that was wrong with Vista. So I'd say so.

Pbbbbt!! I'll believe it when I see it too... probably another blowout like Windows "Me"..friggin joke.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, Windows 7 upgrades from XP even, so it looks like they're trying to forget Vista ever happened.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 26 2009, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well, Windows 7 upgrades from XP even, so it looks like they're trying to forget Vista ever happened.

I have a laptop that's a few years old and can't run Vista. Wonder if the 7 will run on it? Ah, why bother....if it's not broke, don't fix it!

I'll wait and see what the views are before I change anything.....

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have XP Pro, but I am sure it won't let me upgradw,as I never got Service Pack 2 loaded, and you can't put that on unless you get Norton Antivirus off your computer. And god only knows how one gets rid of that, HELP!!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
QUOTE(SeaRay1 @ Jun 28 2009, 07:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have XP Pro, but I am sure it won't let me upgradw,as I never got Service Pack 2 loaded, and you can't put that on unless you get Norton Antivirus off your computer. And god only knows how one gets rid of that, HELP!!!!

you should be at least on service pack 3... neither of which norton has to be uninstalled,.. but if you have symantec and you want to uninstall, the uninstall password is symantec.... (corporate edition anyways)

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTEWonder if it's better that Vista....

Judging from the packaging, they're still cutting a few corners.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts