Schitophrenic Lady
Sassafraz Lady

Sentimental Lady <---- Yes

on Jefferson and Crocker

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(-Merlin- @ Apr 22 2004, 12:31 PM)Where?
not that is wasn't clear above, but just in case you've already been drinking

here it is again

Sentimental Lady (Bar)

on Jefferson and Crocker

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i would LOOOOOOOOOVE to go but i have to go to a MADD meeting tonight. who knows... maybe i'll swing by the crotchety hag later.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
sorry I didn't make it. I was working on the hardwood floors and I hung a cabinet in the outhouse. I promise not to be such a lame JABBER after Memorial Day weekend. I plan to be done with phase one by then.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I met my boyfriend up at Sentimental between jobs last night. Recognized a few of you... CBJ, Dookie, rfdeiter, BRBD...........

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(pampurred @ Apr 23 2004, 07:27 AM)I met my boyfriend up at Sentimental between jobs last night. Recognized a few of you... CBJ, Dookie, rfdeiter, BRBD...........
Hey pam I thought that was you! Havent seen ya in so long...how are you?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Sad that the wings lost last night but it was nice seeing you guys. I didn't get to talk to too many peeps, i was focused on the game, but next party i hope to see you all again and socialize away.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Apr 23 2004, 12:10 AM)sorry I didn't make it. I was working on the hardwood floors and I hung a cabinet in the outhouse. I promise not to be such a lame JABBER after Memorial Day weekend. I plan to be done with phase one by then.
must be nice to have self-control to be able to get work done on the homestead, i have so much to do that I have been blowing off, even the boat is getting put on hold for the wings games

this Saturday, PARTY ON THE DOCKS, red wings, beers, and boats at metro!!!

hopefully the weather cooperates

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
FitChick.....

Yep... that was me! LOL Didn't spend any time socializing with anyone else cuz I only had 45 minutes between jobs to visit the bf, drink and head off to the next job. Been working 60 hours a week and now I'm looking into going back to college. Way too busy for my own good!!

Good "seeing" everyone again but I definitely need to make an appearance soon!

Pam

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Apr 23 2004, 11:39 AM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Apr 23 2004, 12:10 AM) sorry I didn't make it. I was working on the hardwood floors and I hung a cabinet in the outhouse. I promise not to be such a lame JABBER after Memorial Day weekend. I plan to be done with phase one by then.
must be nice to have self-control to be able to get work done on the homestead, i have so much to do that I have been blowing off, even the boat is getting put on hold for the wings games

this Saturday, PARTY ON THE DOCKS, red wings, beers, and boats at metro!!!

hopefully the weather cooperates
I have been dying, but I will appreciate it much more this summer knowing that this stuff is done.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts