Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Top five things I hate about Winter Driving:

1. Salt residue...On windows and everything
2. Not knowing when to leave the wipers on or intermentent
3. Brakelights waaaaaay before they are needed
4. Slush puddles
5. Always seems to be the time I get a flat.....

·
Registered
248 Posts
Something that ALWAYS pisses me off is the first snow. People drive like arses, like they've never seen snow before. Come on, it's Michigan. The winters are the same every year.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
People that only clear a peep hole in there frosted up windshield.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
running out of window wiper solvent

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i hate people that blow through a way laye yellow light just because it is snowing... ohhhh, i can't stop so i might as well just go through it...

·
Registered
585 Posts
People that are driving 5mph and wont get over!!!....move over and let me and my big ole SUV fly by ya!
j/k!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
My windshield and my husband telling me to drive faster... <_<

I will be the first one to admit in this thread that I am afraid to drive when it snows and I have a Jeep...never used to be until I was run off the road by a dirt hauler, sucked into the median on I-94 and ended up on the other side in front of oncoming traffic. Scared the hell out of me, I trust myself in snowy conditions, but no one else.

However, I do stay in the far right lane and stay out of your way

Oh, and I try to go at least the speed limit as long as road conditions comply.....

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall............PLEASE! AT LEAST DO THE SPEED LIMIT!!!!!!!!!!

OH, and the drivers of the SUV's that think of nobody but themselves <_< I just really love it when you plow by me throwing my car into a big mess of slippery snow <_<

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
My windshield and running out of solvent is the worst. Also when the roads are icy. Drives me crazy when people in trucks and SUV's drive like the roads are normal. Doesn't matter how big your vehicle is, you hit ice, you're going to slide.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ha, ha, Dookie - "at least do the speed limit!".

And here I thought the "speed limit" was the upper range of allowable speed.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
QUOTE(Intimidator @ Jan 12 2004, 08:14 PM)Something that ALWAYS pisses me off is the first snow. People drive like arses, like they've never seen snow before. Come on, it's Michigan. The winters are the same every year.

YEAH!! no kidding...the best is when its the light dust of snow...and they drive like 10 miles an hour!
<_<

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Use your blinker!! It's snowy and slippery, please let me know what the heck you are doing, I am not a mind reader ..and no, just because you decide you want to get over and put your blinker on, doesn't mean you have the right to do it no matter what, you can get over when there is enough room, don't expect people to stop so you can get over! Oh, leave enough room and don't cut people off!
I am from Grand Haven, getting 4 feet of snow is normal, it is soo irriating that everyone FREAKS out when we are going to get a few inches, better run to the store and stock up, better drive like 5 mph, can't go into work, all the schools are closed.....PLEASE!! Our schools closed if there was 6 feet or snow or more.
To top it off, all the people freaking out probably drive SUV 4-Wheel drive vehicles

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh...How about this one.......The a$$hole that hits the slush puddle to splash your

windshield......I hate that

1 - 16 of 16 Posts