Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The worst thing about winter driving, other than the salt, is those who insist on oscillating between too slow and way too slow. For God's sake man, at least hold a somewhat constant speed so everyone behind can leave safe following distances without constantly hitting the brakes!

Not looking forward to today and tomorrow... Orchard Lake to 696, to Telegraph, to Square Lake, to I-75, to Sashabaw...

I keep a picture of the boat on the dash of the work van. Like a carrot on a stick -- keep going, keep going, sooner or later you'll get to the boat!
Gonna need it today!

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Today was't too bad. I was surprised to see a little snow on the driveway this morning. The little bit left behind melted yesterday in the sunshine.

·
Registered
962 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Dec 21 2009, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The worst thing about winter driving, other than the salt, is those who insist on oscillating between too slow and way too slow. For God's sake man, at least hold a somewhat constant speed so everyone behind can leave safe following distances without constantly hitting the brakes!

Not looking forward to today and tomorrow... Orchard Lake to 696, to Telegraph, to Square Lake, to I-75, to Sashabaw...

I keep a picture of the boat on the dash of the work van. Like a carrot on a stick -- keep going, keep going, sooner or later you'll get to the boat!
Gonna need it today!

Wow now thats taking the long way around

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Dec 21 2009, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I just got home from work, it took me 1.75 minutes to get there and I walked(all 4 houses away)

What a grueling commute!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(waterfordmatt @ Dec 21 2009, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Dec 21 2009, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The worst thing about winter driving, other than the salt, is those who insist on oscillating between too slow and way too slow. For God's sake man, at least hold a somewhat constant speed so everyone behind can leave safe following distances without constantly hitting the brakes!

Gonna need it today!

Wish I knew a better route!

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Dec 22 2009, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(waterfordmatt @ Dec 21 2009, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Dec 21 2009, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The worst thing about winter driving, other than the salt, is those who insist on oscillating between too slow and way too slow. For God's sake man, at least hold a somewhat constant speed so everyone behind can leave safe following distances without constantly hitting the brakes!

Gonna need it today!

Wish I knew a better route!

Don't know if it's better but Telegraph will get you to Sashabaw.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts