Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
congrats to you and welcome to the club!
and don't forget to try the jelly bean factor; during the first year of your marriage, every time you have sex, put a jelly bean into a jar next to the bed. after the first year of your marriage, every time you have sex, take a jelly bean out of the jar and eat it. you'll never empty the jar

and always remember these wedding facts:

marriage is a 3 ring circus;
first you have the engagement ring
then you have the wedding ring
then you have the suffering

scientists have recently discovered a food that will actually turn off a woman's sex drive. it's called wedding cake

60% of all married men die before their wives. the other 40% wish they would

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
QUOTE(Top Gun @ Aug 19 2009, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>congrats to you and welcome to the club!
and don't forget to try the jelly bean factor; during the first year of your marriage, every time you have sex, put a jelly bean into a jar next to the bed. after the first year of your marriage, every time you have sex, take a jelly bean out of the jar and eat it. you'll never empty the jar

and always remember these wedding facts:

marriage is a 3 ring circus;
first you have the engagement ring
then you have the wedding ring
then you have the suffering

scientists have recently discovered a food that will actually turn off a woman's sex drive. it's called wedding cake

60% of all married men die before their wives. the other 40% wish they would

Now that's not nice stuff to tell someone on the brink of insanity oops I mean marriage...
True... but not nice!

Good luck to you both, make it great (and it takes work, trust me).

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Oh brother.

Prayers sent indeed. LOL

·
3,236 Posts
It is not to late to back out, but if you do freeze up and actually go through with it then call me asap, you only have a short window for an annulment in the state of Michigan. Much faster, cheaper, and easier than a divorce. Uhhh I mean congratulations!!!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Congrats and best wishes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts