Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts
In my situation I`m damed if I do..... And damned if I don`t.......

Always a losing battle.......Thatt is why I don`t even fight about it anymore....

I just smile and shake my head.....

lol! i love the way you put the 'scenario!' quite entertaining, and oh, SO true.

i usually tell it like it is or how i want it because that's what i'm used to and i have to be clear with work dealings. very rarely do i play the 'guess what i'm thinking' game with danimal, but i have to admit that there have been a couple times i have been guilty of it.

but yes, communication is key. and yes, sometimes girls are silly. but so are you boys. lol!

and i LIKE taxman's way to deal with it!

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Well, If I ever figure out this on going mystery I'm going to be a very wealthy man.

I'll have late night infomertials

"Are you tired of your crazy wife?"
"Would you like to stop the emotional roller coaters?"
With my 6 week training course I will have you on your way to the sanity you have been dreaming about.

Jason has had years of training and has finally figured out the female psychi. For just 6 easy payments of $299.00 you'll have the happiness that Jason has been enjoying for so many years.
call or visit our web site www.crazywomen.com

You should get the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"...that book will answer your question for sure...

BTW - If you want your wife to communicate more, then remember to be nice when she does, otherwise, it will get worse..

QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Feb 2 2004, 01:03 PM)You should get the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"...that book will answer your question for sure...

BTW - If you want your wife to communicate more, then remember to be nice when she does, otherwise, it will get worse..
I read that book....one thing I found out is tha we are not meant to understand them and visa versa....

Mini

I got sick of reading just the first page
If you cant communicate....it's not worth the fighting. TRUST ME! MEN CAN BE JUST AS BAD!!!!!!
<_< <_<
If you have somethimg to say, SAY IT! Dont wait until it's too late and then blow up <_<

Oh, wait, talk to your friends that dont have a clue about the good stuff in your relationship. They are there to listen to you pout about the bad and then give you some foul advise
that's always a good idea too

FINE call me bitter! I'm just so sick of peeps not being straight with me. I get called a B!*cht for saying what i think or playing mind games for holding it in????????
WTF??????? Cant win..You'll see me on the news someday as the old lady with too many cats

QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 2 2004, 02:28 PM)I got sick of reading just the first page .....

..You'll see me on the news someday as the old lady with too many cats

No $hit , I read the first few chapters and realised it was so repetitious and wasn't telling me anything I didn't know already. Men and women don't communicate in the same way - and a compromise is needed.

Dookie the Cat lady LOL

I quit guessing and reading minds about a couple years ago. When I start dating a woman, I tell them,

"if you want something, tell me. If you do not tell me, I will not get it or do it or whatever. You have to tell me exactly what it is without possiblity of misunderstanding. I will NOT even attempt to understand unless it is plainly clear."

it seems to be working out well so far.

i don't think it's about having to understand one another,
but both of you being on the SAME PAGE is important though.

it's funny, because you talk to a chick and she tells you all about her boyfriend & their quote unquote "relationship" and how great it's going and that she's in love.......

then you talk to the guy and it's a totally different story. There's no relationship, it's a casual thing he'll say ~ get together maybe one or two times a week and have "some fun"

each sex has a totally different perception of what's going on
until they either get married or divorced - then it's pretty obvious

Ah, I've been here before. I've definately pulled this one out of my hat. Here's a news flash for you..as much as you don't understand women, women don't understand men. It's up to you to educate this one I believe. I think she's expecting too much, with too little info on her part & many of us are guilty of that one, believe me! She needs to be told that men will do just about anything to make their woman happy, but it's up to the woman to tell the man what makes them happy. Just a little lesson that I've learned. Communication is important, but it's also important to know how to communicate. There's a book on the market I recommend "Men are from mars and women are from venus". It gives you all these little hints about dealing with the opposite sex and since she's going to be home healing she might get something out of it!

GOOD LUCK!

www.crazywomen.com might not be a URL that you should choose to use. Here's a sample.....

WARNING:

THIS SITE CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT INTENDED ONLY FOR ADULTS OVER THE AGE OF 18.

IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR DO NOT WANT TO VIEW SEXUAL CONTENT, DO NOT CLICK THE ENTER BUTTON. YOU SHOULD EXIT BY CLICKING THE BACK BUTTON OF YOUR BROWSER OR CLICK THE EXIT BUTTON.

IF YOU WISH TO VIEW MATERIAL OF A SEXUAL NATURE, CLICK ENTER BELOW:

then popup after popup

QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Feb 2 2004, 02:51 PM)www.crazywomen.com might not be a URL that you should choose to use. Here's a sample.....

WARNING:

THIS SITE CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT INTENDED ONLY FOR ADULTS OVER THE AGE OF 18.

IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR DO NOT WANT TO VIEW SEXUAL CONTENT, DO NOT CLICK THE ENTER BUTTON. YOU SHOULD EXIT BY CLICKING THE BACK BUTTON OF YOUR BROWSER OR CLICK THE EXIT BUTTON.

IF YOU WISH TO VIEW MATERIAL OF A SEXUAL NATURE, CLICK ENTER BELOW:

then popup after popup
Oops.

QUOTE(Shandog @ Feb 2 2004, 04:00 PM)

reminds me of www.shannongino.com
I remembered that fro you telling me about it last night.
Unemployed --- Uh huh, sure Shannon. The truth comes out now.

QUOTE(soosassy @ Feb 2 2004, 11:51 AM)to be nice, my anniversary is this week!!

happy anniversery sassy ,, new boat is nice present from husband ..

21 - 40 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.