Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Feb 2 2004, 02:43 PM)i don't think it's about having to understand one another,
but both of you being on the SAME PAGE is important though.

it's funny, because you talk to a chick and she tells you all about her boyfriend & their quote unquote "relationship" and how great it's going and that she's in love.......

then you talk to the guy and it's a totally different story. There's no relationship, it's a casual thing he'll say ~ get together maybe one or two times a week and have "some fun"

each sex has a totally different perception of what's going on
until they either get married or divorced - then it's pretty obvious

ding, ding, ding.....ditto, Shandog!!! Right on.....

Sex and a womans thoughts.....she's in love

Sex and a mans thoughts.....didn't mean a thing

Why waste time trying to figure out someone......Except them as they are and be honest and up front.....tell it like it is....

Dookie....I hated seeing this thread, too. <_<

QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 2 2004, 09:55 PM)Sex and a womans thoughts.....she's in love

Sex and a mans thoughts.....didn't mean a thing

Why waste time trying to figure out someone......Except them as they are and be honest and up front.....tell it like it is....

Dookie....I hated seeing this thread, too.

<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>shaking my head <<<<<<<
>>>>>>>

I find it funny that as I'm sitting here reading this thread... I have gone on strike from my family. Not because I don't like them, but because everything that I have communicated to them about keeping the house clean has gone in one ear and out the other. Lets face it, we could go around with big neon signs plastered to our forehaeds telling people exactly what we wanted or expected from them and if they dont WANT to do it there not going to. I don't think everyone is born with esp, but there are certian things that are common sence. If you know your wife hates it when you dirty undreware are insideout on the floor...pick them up if you don't want them on your pillow. If your wife cant get out of bed and needed food to take her drugs... put a candy bar next to her and tell her it's for eating with her drugs. If she can get out of bed on her own... than shes being unreasonable and needs some happy pills.

QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 3 2004, 08:10 PM)QUOTE(xtctherapy.phil @ Feb 3 2004, 06:53 PM) One more thing...in chick psychology there are rules. Rule number 1: she is always right (brother).
and you would say, "Yes, Dear"

Hazy,
wwwhhhhaaaaatttt???? Up or down?
I just can't believe people actually think that. I have known plenty of women who sleep around whatever gain they can and plenty of men that are like WTF?? I am not talking the exception either, the majority. As a matter of fact I know more women that sleep around then men.

Just found this study and thought it might help...

Female hormone study
A study conducted by UCLS's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that
the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ depending on
where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For instance, if she is ovulating she is attracted to men with rugged
and masculine features.

However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she is more prone to be
attracted to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and a bat jammed
up his a$$, while he is on fire.

Further studies are expected.
> > >
> >

QUOTE(xtctherapy.phil @ Feb 3 2004, 08:43 PM)You went from 4635 up one Hazy...but what does that have to do with the subject, sir? Up till here I was able to follow along with the dialogue.
it was in responce to the back and fourth from three crabs

QUOTE(Bigtatas @ Feb 3 2004, 08:45 PM)Just found this study and thought it might help...

Female hormone study

and masculine features.

> > >
> >
actually that is true.... women are more attracted to ruggedness during ovulation and sublty during other times.

QUOTE(Bigtatas @ Feb 3 2004, 07:45 PM)However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and a bat jammed up his a$$, while he is on fire.
That hurt just reading it

Discussion starter · #54 ·
QUOTE(Bigtatas @ Feb 3 2004, 07:45 PM)Just found this study and thought it might help...

Female hormone study

and masculine features.

> > >
> >
Whether it's liver problems or wife problems. I can always count on your help.

QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Feb 4 2004, 10:16 AM)

WOMEN, can't live with em, can't ...........

Sneaky, always seem to have alterer motives behind their interests/actions.

How many have actually done you wrong???

Put your chin up and get over it! There are better woman out there just looking for a nice guy like you

QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 4 2004, 10:18 AM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Feb 4 2004, 10:16 AM)

WOMEN, can't live with em, can't ...........

Sneaky, always seem to have alterer motives behind their interests/actions.

How many have actually done you wrong???

Put your chin up and get over it! There are better woman out there just looking for a nice guy like you

i have not intentionally done wrong, or have not honestly said with full conviction the true reasons, or such (if that is meant how many have you done wrong) none. i am open and do not mislead or lie to them.

get over what, the thought process, devious planning, and over selfishness of the general woman population here in the metro detriot area ?

QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 4 2004, 10:18 AM)There are better woman out there just looking for a nice guy like you

Nice guy

Thats what they say, but thats not what they want.

I wonder if you are confusing the "dating" world with relationship world, ed?

It's two different approaches, two different thought processes...

getting to know somebody VERSUS actually knowing them... is not a simple task.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.