Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts
Sneaky, always seem to have alterer motives behind their interests/actions.
How many have actually done you wrong???

get over what, the thought process, devious planning, and over selfishness of the general woman population here in the metro detriot area ? [/quote]
eddie, there are a lot of MEN out there that lie, tell stories, and will say whatever they can to get women to cave into their own ulterior motives as well!!

chin up! you'll be fine!

QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Feb 4 2004, 10:54 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 4 2004, 10:18 AM) QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Feb 4 2004, 10:16 AM)

WOMEN, can't live with em, can't ...........

Sneaky, always seem to have alterer motives behind their interests/actions.

How many have actually done you wrong???

Put your chin up and get over it! There are better woman out there just looking for a nice guy like you

i have not intentionally done wrong, or have not honestly said with full conviction the true reasons, or such (if that is meant how many have you done wrong) none. i am open and do not mislead or lie to them.

get over what, the thought process, devious planning, and over selfishness of the general woman population here in the metro detriot area ?
Eddie, from what I have seen the pretty ones, that know it and and that are full of themselves are all about the $$$.

Like Good Charlotte sing:
"Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money..."

Nonetheless I've met some top notch women. Generally it goes like this....if they're average girls who aren't conceited, they're actually good to get along with. You can talk to them, they're funny and intelligent and are usually somewhat independent (which is a good thing - TO A POINT!)

Just so ends up that the ones you wouldn't mind dating etc., fall into one of these categories:

a) they're already married or dating someone

they're not really your type

c) they've got other unsurmountable underlying-issues going on. i.e. hurt form divorce or recent break-up, intimacy issues etc.

d) or too big an age difference

What I've seen it's that the ones that try to keep up this "I'm a bitch and can get whatever I want" attitude eventually get old and then realise, "Wow being a bitch aint getting me nowhere!"

Just can't let women GET to you. If they piss you off, don't become a hermit - that's not going to achieve a God-dmaned thing. Just brush it off, say "Fugg it" and keep looking.

My $0.02c

QUOTE(Jason R @ Feb 2 2004, 11:35 AM)Maybe the ladies of the group can help me.

Why is it when you want something from your man you don't want to ask? Why do they have to figure it out for themselves and when they get it wrong you crazy women get mad?

I am so tired of hearing "you should have known" I tell her if you need anything or if I should know something, just tell me.
I hate playing games. But, in chick psychology I'm supposed to be a mind reader and know what you need without you telling me. Maybe I need to enroll in the psychic class or something.

Thanks for letting me vent.
First you need to read the book men are from mars and women are from venus by John Gray. It is an excellent book and it will help both you and your women out.
Second women are great at doing 2 things at once even listening to 2 conversations at once like the tv and you or the phone and tv at the same time and they just asume that men are they same way. She might have been talking to you while you were watching the tv and thought that you were listening. You might of been there in front of her but paying attension to something else when she thought that you were listening to her. It has happened to me before. I had the attitiude that well I told you already then I hinted then you should have known by how I acted and by my attitude now figure it out!!!
I hope that this helps you if not I'm really seroius about the book. I never thought that I would be saying things like this because I know that it sounds corny.

QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 4 2004, 12:39 PM)
Eddie....just hate seeing you so bitter all the time.....

Stazi has hit the nail on the head with his post.....Just one question to Stazi, Can you SHAKE it like Elvis?

Even better Lisa, even better. And I can sing too!

QUOTE(Stazi The Aussie @ Feb 4 2004, 12:47 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 4 2004, 12:39 PM)
Eddie....just hate seeing you so bitter all the time.....

Stazi has hit the nail on the head with his post.....Just one question to Stazi, Can you SHAKE it like Elvis?

Even better Lisa, even better. And I can sing too!

Sorry, but i just can't see you singing Heartbreak Hotel

QUOTE(Stazi The Aussie @ Feb 2 2004, 12:19 PM)It's all about communication fella, and you know what.... women try to blame guys for having poor communication skills when it's mostly chicks who love to bottle everything up and like you said, and expect you to read their minds.

It's BS dude, women should just say it like it is.

sh*t, sometimes I have to check the calendar to see if we're still in High School with the games some women like to play.

All the same, we guys are shitheads too, I will admit that myself. As guys, we maybe don't "think" as much, or as deep, as we should about things, but that's where we need the fairer sex to give us a hand and tell us how they are feeling/what's bothering them. Now there's a concept.......

In responce to your quote...
Does that explain how rave's came about?

Well, i guess this thread has taught us who has issues (myself included). I can't speak for anyone else but i do know that having my heart broken over and over has made it hard to trust. Communication is really not that difficult, we so easily do it with our friends, why not the one we love?
If you are fortunate enough to have someone to love and be close to tonight, just hold them close. Remember what it feels like to reach over and nobody is there? As long as you have a man or woman in your life that treats you with love and respect, dont let go.

QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 4 2004, 06:05 PM)As long as you have a man or woman in your life that treats you with love and respect, dont let go.
Just about what I said on the first page of this thread...
It's all about the special lovin that you share with someone...

QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Feb 4 2004, 09:08 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 4 2004, 06:05 PM) As long as you have a man or woman in your life that treats you with love and respect, dont let go.
Just about what I said on the first page of this thread...
It's all about the special lovin that you share with someone...
I guess i didn't take what you said that way
the irony of this thread

It does sound like you have much more experience than i do. It takes a lot of strength from both of you to persevere. I doubt you would have if your relationship wasn't based on a foundation of love and trust. Surviving the rough times, IMO, is what eventually gives you strength

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.