Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Women

4K views 77 replies 30 participants last post by  Dookie 
#1 ·
Maybe the ladies of the group can help me.

Why is it when you want something from your man you don't want to ask? Why do they have to figure it out for themselves and when they get it wrong you crazy women get mad?

I am so tired of hearing "you should have known" I tell her if you need anything or if I should know something, just tell me.
I hate playing games. But, in chick psychology I'm supposed to be a mind reader and know what you need without you telling me. Maybe I need to enroll in the psychic class or something. <_<
Thanks for letting me vent.

#77 ·
QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 4 2004, 06:05 PM)As long as you have a man or woman in your life that treats you with love and respect, dont let go.
Just about what I said on the first page of this thread...
It's all about the special lovin that you share with someone...

#78 ·
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Feb 4 2004, 09:08 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 4 2004, 06:05 PM) As long as you have a man or woman in your life that treats you with love and respect, dont let go.
Just about what I said on the first page of this thread...
It's all about the special lovin that you share with someone...
I guess i didn't take what you said that way
the irony of this thread

It does sound like you have much more experience than i do. It takes a lot of strength from both of you to persevere. I doubt you would have if your relationship wasn't based on a foundation of love and trust. Surviving the rough times, IMO, is what eventually gives you strength

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.