Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody heard any details on what happen to Woodland Lake by Brighton last year?
Any fishing reports? I was on it last week end and had 1 hit. I thuink it was a pike as it ripped my spinner bait skirt off. any panfish reports from Ice fisherman?

Greg

·
Registered
927 Posts
i know that the largemouth bass virus is in the lake. i dont know why there are no bass at all. we went out there about 2 weeks ago and caught 2 bass under 10"s. something aint right, thats for sure!

madman himself

·
Registered
535 Posts
Yes, it was in all the papers last year. In fact I fished it the week the LBV hit and could not believe my eyes when I saw the Bass all dead. This year, I have fished it twice and everything I caught was small, nothing legal. It could be all the big ones are gone, but more than likely its my fishing skill that only catches small ones.

Dan

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have been fishing Woodland this spring. I have caught several(22 in one day) bass but all small. It has been about 3 years since I have caught a Tiger there but the walleye are getting bigger. Caught one bugeye today about 14 inches.

Paul t

1 - 4 of 4 Posts