Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder that the annual Woods~n~Water weekend is Sept. 11- 13 at the Imlay City fair grounds. This a a good outdoors event for the whole family.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I'll be there the 12th at 9:00 am selling raffle tickets on behalf of gilbert's. any one there, please come by and say hi!

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
This weekend is also Richmond Good old days!!!

Good time for the whole family. Tractor pulls, dirt bike races and demolition derby just to name some highlights.

Also.........Beer tent!!!!

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
QUOTE(scienceguru @ Sep 7 2009, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This weekend is also Richmond Good old days!!!

Good time for the whole family. Tractor pulls, dirt bike races and demolition derby just to name some highlights.

Also.........Beer tent!!!!

I like the good ol days. We went last year. It was great.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I wish I could hit the W&W , there gonna have a popup 3d archery course I heard, kids friday ,open saturday, and teams sunday. But I'll be in W.Va. getting wet.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(gldnrcher @ Sep 9 2009, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I wish I could hit the W&W , there gonna have a popup 3d archery course I heard, kids friday ,open saturday, and teams sunday. But I'll be in W.Va. getting wet.

Sounds like a good tradeoff to me.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
I would love to hit W&W one weekend, but PM is my day getaway. Plus we get to go to Dundee and get pizza

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.