Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i must of slipped, fell into, and consumed a full bag of crack because i've been thinking the woodward dream cruise is NEXT weekend the 23rd!

it's not. it's this weekend.

i need a dye job...too many durn blonde moments lately!!!

anyone else think it's next weekend, or am I the only spacecase?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't think so. friday night is elvis...and...HEY!!!

danimal has a bachlor party saturday!!!!! any chickas thinking about going out saturday?
maybe the dream cruise festivities could be an option? hmmm...never been...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
The cruise is pretty much going on all this week already.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
gets really packed ck be prepared to have to walk a ways if you go , we got bright idea 2 years ago to take cousins gto and drive night before , took forever to to go a mile even .

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
There will be a bunch of us will be parked on Woodward, just south of 14 mile on the west side of the road We'll be hanging out all day Saturday. Also a friend will have his Coach/Winnebago parked next to Mt. Chalet. DawnieDawn will be hanging with me along with alot others. Come by have a beer!!
I'm sure you won't miss us we'll be right out in front!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey! cool!

i just decided i will totally play saturday by ear!! wahoooooo! we'll see what happens! i've made ENOUGH plans for the week (meaning work-related! lol!)! my brain is shot....but beers and a winnebago with you crazy chickas sounds most excellent right now.

heh heh!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I try to stay as far away from that area as possible for the hole week. I sit in traffic enough for work, I don't need to go and do it for fun on a weekend. All the streets leading to Woodward and the main streets to the East and West are also packed due to the congestion on Woodward. It's a party there, but there are other parties that are more accesible.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I live a half mile from Dream Cruise Central"-ground zero-13 and Woodward. I dont like getting locked into my own city.

I did this when it was done originally, I dont need to relive my past, I am too busy living for today on my boat.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I am going to pass on the cruise. I am going to be either working the weekend or if I get it off I will be heading to the Moot for the sleep over.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Personally, I'm leaving my ride at home. The cruise is a great idea, but it's sooo popular that Woodward is nothin' more than a 20 mile bumper to bumper parking lot! That's not cruisin', that's a parade.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
<_< Let's see now...

Sit in traffic breathing exhaust fumes in 90 degree sweltering heat, while watchin a bunch of old, drunkin', fat dudes get woodys over a bunch of old cars,

or...

Hang out in the Gauntlet drinking mass quantities of alcoholic beverages in "Da Moot" while watching, nearly nekid hotties getting even more nekid from time to time, while refreshing myself in the fresh cool water of Lake St. Clair in the 90 degree sweltering heat...

Tough call, but I'll opt for the later...

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Aug 12 2003, 04:43 PM)There will be a bunch of us parked at Marella Jewelers, !
Jewels:
I am SURE my sister will be there - she's best buds with John Marella! I was there last year at that spot!

Last year they had this awesome Saleen VIP Party and I did not get my invitation this year...
I forgot it was the Cruise weekend until my sister reminded me today... blonde over here, too

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'll probably go down oops bad choice of words.
I'll go to woodward probably tomorrow so i can hang out at the moot drinking mass quanities of alcohol watching nearly nekid hotties get even more nekid on saturday.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
I'm thinking about hitting the Cruise during the day, then catching up w/everyone later in the afternoon. I'll be out there w/Jewels & Co.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Aug 12 2003, 09:26 PM)I'm thinking about hitting the Cruise during the day, then catching up w/everyone later in the afternoon. I'll be out there w/Jewels & Co.
I'll tell my sister Kristin to look for you guys

·
Registered
226 Posts
The cruise is already going pretty strong. Lots of traffic on Sunday . . . and each night has been progressively more busy. I'm just a few houses off of Woodward and can still hear 'em out there. The cops busted most of it up around 10.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I love cars, but I like boating more. No intrest in the cruise. Wiz hit the nail on the head.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i like the 50's and oldies, but i like boating better, too.

i just felt so stoopid cause on my calendars and datebooks i have the cruise listed as the 23rd....WHAT a DOLT i am!

i don't think i'll be making it out there either now. ah well.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts