Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

also, a full beer is a happy beer!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Give me a few minutes to think.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
*Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you choose to react to it
*Can't do anything about yesterday, tomorrows plans have a way of falling down in mid flight, live only for today
*be honest and respectful of other people, life has a way of coming full circle
*stop talking about change and just do it
*no pity for people who choose to stay in unhappy situations~you choose your own destiny and can change it at ANY moment
*the sun is always shining above the clouds
*love & accept yourself, every part! We all have wonderful and not so wonderful traits... it's all good.

so many... hard to think of them all right now. Wish I lived by them all the time!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow...today is for boating

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 4 2003, 02:04 PM)Give me a few minutes to think.

We'll give you a few hours.....and don't say "Let the wife do it!" or "Honey I need a beer!"

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Damn. Now I REALLY have to think.

·
Registered
481 Posts
whenever faced with a tuff decision, look at the levels of regret associated with the multiple answers and figure out which one you can live with the best.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
My favorite "words to live by" ( and I actually do, or at least work on living by these words every day)... the components of the book: The Four Agreements:

1. Be Impeccable with your word.

Speak with Integrity. Say only what you mean. Use the power of the word in the direction of truth and love.

2. Don't take anything personally.

Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.

3. Don't make assumptions.
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness, and drama.

4. Always do your best.
Your best is going to change from moment to moment. Under any circumstance, simply do your best.

As Alicia Keys and Missy Elliott always say, "I am a work in progress!"

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Aug 4 2003, 08:20 PM)2. Don't take anything personally.

Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.
very much like this one.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Be happy, smile, enjoy life itself, if you are not with this attitude, mind set around me, be prepared to get b*tch slapped

1 - 20 of 29 Posts