Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone work for or know anyone that works for Chrysler that would be willing to share their Employee Choice number (EC#)?

We are wanting to purchase a 2004 Durango...any bit of discount would help us out.

Thanks,
MsCin (aka. Cindy)

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I had a number of offers when I bought my dodge ram....I'm sure they will see this and post.....Anything counts when it comes to $$$$!

do they still have the 2003 vehicles for 0% financing? That is what i chose.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Every place I have gone all the 2003 are gone.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(MsCin @ Nov 17 2003, 09:00 PM)Every place I have gone all the 2003 are gone.

Bummer...did you try a search on dodge.com

With that 0% for 5 yrs. I think it made the '03s go quick.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 17 2003, 09:12 PM)Maybe soon????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE IT WORKS!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
MsCin, I bought mine at Meadowbrook Dodge on Rochester Rd. just North of M-59. My salesman was Brad Watson.....Just checked their website and they show to have a number of '03s. Won't hurt to call and find out.....

Hope you get the one you're lookin' for.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks threecrabs...I will check them out. However I have my heart set on the 2004 Durango which is the new body style.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(MsCin @ Nov 17 2003, 09:21 PM)Thanks threecrabs...I will check them out. However I have my heart set on the 2004 Durango which is the new body style.
Those are Sweet. Tossing between a Pacifica and those.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OMG...Gotta go with the Durango...Hands down!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(MsCin @ Nov 17 2003, 09:28 PM)OMG...Gotta go with the Durango...Hands down!!! LOL
I haven't test driven them yet. Are they that much better?

I have my huge Arse truck as it is. I was thinking something car style. But the way they are building vehicles today and what they are putting in vehicles theses days...

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
call me or pm me in morning ,,, we can take care of it in like 10 min over the phone..... after 8 30 though please

586 242 5776

rob,,,,

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Nov 17 2003, 09:24 PM)QUOTE(MsCin @ Nov 17 2003, 09:21 PM) Thanks threecrabs...I will check them out. However I have my heart set on the 2004 Durango which is the new body style.
Those are Sweet. Tossing between a Pacifica and those.
Gary go with the Pacifica hands down!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts