Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If the world was clothing optional.......

If work was optional......

Or.............................................your turn

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
if we could boat all year long,,,, 7 days a week ,,,

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
If things always went as planned. <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wouldn't it be great if....

the trapeeze didn't break & didn't squash that monkey?

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
..if we could all just get along

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
IT WAS A LAW THAT STUPID PEOPLE HAD TO WEAR A SIGN THAT SAYS " I AM STUPID, DON'T ASK ME ANYTHING"

Or if politicians, ceo's of large corporations were honest......

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
If I was financially free and could live comfortable for the rest of my life where I nor my husband would never "have to" work could set my parents and family up financially and take my family and travel the world learning and exploring and living in different cultures. That would be the coolest thing I could ever want......

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Nov 13 2003, 12:08 PM)If I was financially free and could live comfortable for the rest of my life where I nor my husband would never "have to" work could set my parents and family up financially and take my family and travel the world learning and exploring and living in different cultures. That would be the coolest thing I could ever want......

yeah what she said 'cept I'm not gay so It would have to be a wife not a husband. and include beers of the world in that culture thing.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
yeah beers and wine.......all the time. I've never done it but I'd always wanted to hang out in those outdoor cafe's sipping a nice glass of vino and just people watch! I would love more than anything for my kids to see the world and learn by living, seeing and doing everything they read about in school...
hmmmm maybe one day, gotta start working on that plan, the Lotto doesn't seem to agree with me! <_<

1 - 14 of 14 Posts