Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Good afternoon James!
I think everyone made an early attack on Waterlogged!
I spent the morning catching up on yard work, just getting ready to head over there myself.
I'm SURE there will be plenty of posts & pictures later this evening.
P.S.-chk your PM!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Milord! Didn't see you on the Thames this weekend....there were a number of LSCN's down there though.....Even met a few members that I didn't meet before.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
threecrabs, I didn't make it out. I was out with Capt. Rob in Mount Clemens on Friday and got a late start working on the boat Saturday. That led to me not making out to the Lighthouse Saturday night. The crappy weather didn't help either. Did you guys hang out on the boats or go to the bars?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ May 26 2003, 04:47 PM)threecrabs, I didn't make it out. I was out with Capt. Rob in Mount Clemens on Friday and got a late start working on the boat Saturday. That led to me not making out to the Lighthouse Saturday night. The crappy weather didn't help either. Did you guys hang out on the boats or go to the bars?
Both! We rocked Radlin's bar last night.........lemon drops, good Canadian beer.....good music=dancing on chairs! They are gonna put a brass pole on the boat for me, lol! i'll leave out the rest!
Poor Wayne...we certainly entertain him! Maybe we'll catch up with you next time.......we'll be back!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha, sounds like you had a good time. Lets hope for some sunshine next time you guys come up!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ May 27 2003, 09:00 AM)Haha, sounds like you had a good time. Lets hope for some sunshine next time you guys come up!
I must have had a really good time, cuz my face burned.......I thought it was sunny all weekend!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually Sunday was nice, at my place anyway. Figures, I was in a barn wheeling the boat all day!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts