Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just looked out the window and I can't see the parking lot (16 floors down).

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Nov 12 2009, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Nov 12 2009, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>WOW, It is Foggy!

Were you driking last night?!

*** Rubs Eyes ****
Nope it's not that
Still Foggy

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As long as I can find my way home tonight to start my weekend I will be happy. I don't want a replay of going in cirlcles and ending up back at work an hour later. On the boat that was ok but work is not ok.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Fog has rolled in over the last hour here in Troy. Can’t see the parking lot from the front door it’s so thick.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(shaggy @ Nov 12 2009, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Fog has rolled in over the last hour here in Troy. Can't see the parking lot from the front door it's so thick.
Sure that's not your own private fog?

·
Registered
347 Posts
QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Nov 12 2009, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As long as I can find my way home tonight to start my weekend I will be happy. I don't want a replay of going in cirlcles and ending up back at work an hour later. On the boat that was ok but work is not ok.

(Sending Tig a map so she can get home tonight) lol

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(Nascarchick @ Nov 12 2009, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Nov 12 2009, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As long as I can find my way home tonight to start my weekend I will be happy. I don't want a replay of going in cirlcles and ending up back at work an hour later. On the boat that was ok but work is not ok.

Since we carpool she only has to find her way downstaris.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Nov 12 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Nascarchick @ Nov 12 2009, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Nov 12 2009, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As long as I can find my way home tonight to start my weekend I will be happy. I don't want a replay of going in cirlcles and ending up back at work an hour later. On the boat that was ok but work is not ok.

(Sending Tig an evacuation plan so she can get home tonight) lol

·
Registered
347 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Nov 12 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Nascarchick @ Nov 12 2009, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Nov 12 2009, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As long as I can find my way home tonight to start my weekend I will be happy. I don't want a replay of going in cirlcles and ending up back at work an hour later. On the boat that was ok but work is not ok.

OHHH

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Fog finally cleared late morning. I can see the RenCen again and it is sunny here.

Yay Sunshine!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.