Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home, what a party, the place was rock'in with laughs and great friends. I would like to personally wish the best for Mini and Pauline, may your lives be filled with happeness, joy and love. LSCN people rock, and my smoking blonde friend can have a cig. from me anytime she wants (you know who you are) Love ya all.
I'm getting to mushey and it's time to go to bed with my lovely wife (no kids at home tonight). If you here screaming don't call the fire department.

See you all soon,
Asstrap

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I just walked in the door myself. Good time to say the least... I wanted to stay longer, but Peeker (Sandy) wanted to leave.... I think she wants to have her way with me!!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Great Time! Always good to see the gang.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Oct 3 2003, 11:28 PM)I just walked in the door myself. Good time to say the least... I wanted to stay longer, but Peeker (Sandy) wanted to leave.... I think she wants to have her way with me!!!

11:28 original post

smile post 11:29, DAMN YOUR A QUICK FOCKER ! LOL !

G

·
Happy Birthday Mini and Pauligan!!

sorry to have missed your celebration, it sounds like y'all
had a great time!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I was in bed by 10:30.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Left at 1;30 AM....... sleep by 3:00, UP AT 5:45
AT WORK BY 6:30 AM

What a good time, i am thinking of calling Bob Bauer
aka: camp2fires, tell him he missed one great time for mini's and paulines b-day !

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Another great time.

Lets see left somewhere around 2:00
Breakfast with
Samson
Puppetshow
Saleena362
Bigredbusdriver
CBJ
Rerun
Traveler
Girlie
And a few more I can't remember at the moment at 2:30
Get home and go to bed at 3:30
wake up at 7:00
Work by 8:00, realy don't feal that bad
I get the feeling that this will never end, which is fine by me. See everyone tonight.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Oct 4 2003, 07:19 AM)11:28 original post

smile post 11:29, DAMN YOUR A QUICK FOCKER ! LOL !

Another smile post 8:48... the 1st one is usually a lil quicker!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Thank You Thank You Thank You to everyone who came and celebrated with us!

Damn! The band played Robin Trower "Bridge of Sighs" for me really, really, really good too.
How awesome was that?!?!?!?!

All I can say is that we had a great time last night and have all of you to thank for it! You guys are great friends

So...I woke up in my son Joey's futon/bed, Mini is sleeping on the couch and I'd love to know what the he!! happened. I woke him up to ask him and he said he couldn't get me off THE FLOOR so he just left me there.
Good ole' Jack Daniels does it to me every single time!!!

Thanks Again

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Was Pauligan able to get hold of Hazy... I guess he had her keys??? That is one way to keep her from drinkin' and drivin'.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Oct 4 2003, 09:08 AM)Was Pauligan able to get hold of Hazy... I guess he had her keys??? That is one way to keep her from drinkin' and drivin'.
I was passed out in her front seat. I just couldn't deal after taking a bite of her panties and had to go lay down.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
It was a great time last night. Thank you to Shannon for putting all that together. Thankyou to Pauline for -------- well, just thank you Pauline. See you all tonight.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Oct 4 2003, 09:10 AM)I was passed out in her front seat. I just couldn't deal after taking a bite of her panties and had to go lay down.
I guess that is one way to get her to take ya home!!! haha

We wondered where you went. One minute you were there, then you disappeared.

The panties eh??? That'll do it everytime!!!

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Great time you guys!!!
Cool Bar and Band!!
Great People!!
A couple of B'day's to celebrate!!
Perfect Night!!

XO

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I believe that Pauline got pimped out of some of her birthday spankings. I recall around 4 maybe 5.
XO put it to her butt good!!!
LOL
He wound up, not once but twice then **whap!!!** The sound carried throughout the bar. She was across me knee and I could feel it!!! She pretended she was mad, but the smile from ear to ear all night was a dead give away!!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts