Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going through older videos, and it seems I recorded myself cutting the lawn.

No wonder I bought a boat. Clearly I was in desperate need of better subject matter!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Feb 26 2010, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Going through older videos, and it seems I recorded myself cutting the lawn.

No wonder I bought a boat. Clearly I was in desperate need of better subject matter!

You should make a video pf P/F double posting!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Be careful guys, or I'll make you watch all 25 minutes!

Tell ya what, I mow all 7 lots for the mere penance of an AP2 fill up.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
So you'll cut Marks, Dogs, and my grass all summer for a tank of gas? Does that include the rest of the landscaping like trimming around the trees and along the sidewalk? You might just have a deal ...

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Feb 26 2010, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Going through older videos, and it seems I recorded myself cutting the lawn.

Well, I certainly hope you weren't cutting the lawn on the weekend?! First rule in the boater's regulation handbook- Never do lawn or house work on the weekends. It is forbidden.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(wantsa311 @ Feb 27 2010, 06:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So you'll cut Marks, Dogs, and my grass once for a tank of gas? Does that include the rest of the landscaping like trimming around the trees and along the sidewalk? You might just have a deal ...
You had a typo going on there. I fixed it.

QUOTE(Convincor @ Feb 27 2010, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Feb 26 2010, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Going through older videos, and it seems I recorded myself cutting the lawn.

Well, I certainly hope you weren't cutting the lawn on the weekend?! First rule in the boater's regulation handbook- Never do lawn or house work on the weekends. It is forbidden.

Damn, you had me worried there for a second! Just checked, it was a Wednesday.

TCG, I don't have a riding mower. So that couldn't have been me.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(wantsa311 @ Feb 27 2010, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Feb 27 2010, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>TCG, I don't have a riding mower but I do have a purple banana hammock. So that could have been me.

You had a small typo yourself so I clarified it for you.

You'd better hope not, since I have video!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts