Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, who are you????

I saw a gold truck in the parking lot of my gym with the infamous white "www.lakestclair.net" on the window at Powerhouse, 10 & Harper, yesterday!!!

Fess up!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
that's your gym? no sh*t! mark's been trying to get me to join for a year now! are you going to do the cancer run? ck promotions is a sponsor of it !
wahooooooo!

i won't be running, but i'll be hostessing when the runners get back in!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should totally join!! I love that gym.
You can work out with Manana-II, gold truck person and I!!

Don't think I'll be doing the cancer run. I accidentally ran 5 miles around the city earlier this week and my legs are still sending me shooting pains. The physical self doesn't care for such hard labor!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
amen on that sista! with my knee as bas as it is, i won't be doing any running anytime soon... or later for that matter! lol!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
sah-weeeeeet! we could do something like this at your place, too, fitchick!
great publicity!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Speaking of running, does anyone run the path next to Metro Parkway? Finally got my lazy a$$ out there last night. Haven't ran since last spring... and it showed. Huff-puff!!! I'm gonna try to start going regularly and I know a running partner makes it a bit easier. FYI - I'd normally do about a 8.5-9.0 minute/mile pace.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Jul 17 2003, 11:10 AM)Absolutly!! We need to get more peeps in shape!

Round is a shape.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
You guys are killing me... Running.... Running would kill me... I need to loose 70 pounds and it's hard to do.. My oldest daughter teaches step exercise classes and I believe Poloties or however you spell it at the Mt. Clemans YMCA and she is always ragging on me to get into shape... Sounds like I had better start something pretty soon.... :>(

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jul 17 2003, 10:59 AM)You guys are killing me... Running.... Running would kill me... I need to loose 70 pounds and it's hard to do.. My oldest daughter teaches step exercise classes and I believe Poloties or however you spell it at the Mt. Clemans YMCA and she is always ragging on me to get into shape... Sounds like I had better start something pretty soon.... :>(
Join Lifetime Fitness.
That's where i go. m59/hayes

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jul 17 2003, 12:00 PM)Join Lifetime Fitness.

You DO??
How come I never see YOU there??

Oh yeah . . . I guess it's because I'M never there . . .

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 17 2003, 11:10 AM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jul 17 2003, 12:00 PM) QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jul 17 2003, 10:59 AM) You guys are killing me... Running.... Running would kill me... I need to loose 70 pounds and it's hard to do.. My oldest daughter teaches step exercise classes and I believe Poloties or however you spell it at the Mt. Clemans YMCA and she is always ragging on me to get into shape... Sounds like I had better start something pretty soon.... :>(
Join Lifetime Fitness.

You DO??
How come I never see YOU there??

Oh yeah . . . I guess it's because I'M never there . . .

i just joined this week. LMAO.

zak absolutely loves it there. the childcare area is amazing

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jul 17 2003, 12:11 PM)i just joined this week. LMAO.

We go quite often in the winter. Julie is old enough to workout w/me, but Michael loves the kids area too! We need to coordinate one of these days so the boys can hang out! HEY, maybe you can motivate Julie too??

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 17 2003, 11:13 AM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jul 17 2003, 12:11 PM) i just joined this week. LMAO.

We go quite often in the winter. Julie is old enough to workout w/me, but Michael loves the kids area too! We need to coordinate one of these days so the boys can hang out! HEY, maybe you can motivate Julie too??
cool no prob steve. I go during the day right now because i'm off work..but my schedule is pretty much open.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jul 17 2003, 12:14 PM)QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 17 2003, 11:13 AM) QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jul 17 2003, 12:11 PM) i just joined this week. LMAO.

cool no prob steve. I go during the day right now because i'm off work..but my schedule is pretty much open.
someone needs to motivate my fat A$$!

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Join Lifetime Fitness.
How much does it cost and do you get some free time if I join???
224.00 start up and 49 a month

i get 50 dollars i think if you sign up.
it's a great place. [/quote]
If I bring my 17 year old son do they have a family price???? Maybe if I get him to work out he'll get off of his butt and have enough energy to go out and get a 40 hour a week job instead of working part time at Jet's pizza???

1 - 20 of 36 Posts