Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who went?
Did you have a good time?
How was the weather?
Did you miss us?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
It was a blast! We partied, partied, and partied! I love all the santa's helpers outfits. The island was packed.
The weather was great on Saturday, not too hot, not too cold. Sunday it was cold, but we felt like crap so it didn't matter! Too much tequila!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Jul 26 2004, 07:47 AM) Too much tequila!

were you drinking Sauza?? That stuff gives me a great buzz minus the hangover the next day

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Had a great time and great crew. Saw many friends from MI, OH and Canada.

One bad event had me shaking my head...someone I didn't know was stabbed while we were in The Boathouse.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(MooseKnuckle @ Jul 26 2004, 09:08 AM)Had a great time and great crew. Saw many friends from MI, OH and Canada.

One bad event had me shaking my head...someone I didn't know was stabbed while we were in The Boathouse.
WTF??

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was at the boathouse when that happened, it pretty much dampened my evening. I was there since Thursday and am surprised that is all that happened. Having a rough go at it this morning. Trip back was testy as well. All in all I had a blast.

·
Registered
71 Posts
It was a bouncer, and the word around the Island was that he got stabbed 7 times. Over all it was a good time. I think that out of 15 guys I am the only who made it to work this morning.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I missed it this year, but I did get a call on my cell phone from moneyshot about 11:20pm Saturday. All I heard was loud music playing....but my foot was a tapping!!!

Moneyshot didn't even comb her hair yesterday...she must of had a great time!

To bad about the stabbing, hope everyone had a fun and safe time!

·
Registered
718 Posts
PIB X-Mas in July was a blast to say the least. Dancinggirl & I can't wait to go back. She's no longer a PIB virgin
I couldn't believe how fast it filled up Thursday. If you were'nt there by 2pm Thursday you we're SOL unless you felt like paying the dock guys in $100.00 dollar bills. All in all was great to see some familiar faces. Was good to raft off Zesty and gang. Looking forward to next time

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Did everyone exchange gifts?

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 26 2004, 01:19 PM)Did everyone exchange gifts?

yeah, I got some really cool beads

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(dancinggirl @ Jul 26 2004, 01:25 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 26 2004, 01:19 PM) Did everyone exchange gifts?

yeah, I got some really cool beads

Yeah, but it was probably better to give than receive in that case.

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(beachbum @ Jul 26 2004, 01:34 PM)I gave and I gave and I gave

That's the Christmas spirit
I can't decide if I like the beaded beer holder or the naughty road signs or the fuzzy beads the best

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Thursday night outside of A dock. Friday inside A dock on the wall next to all friends. Speacial thanks to our Dock Girl, Jill, and American $$

Love the fun times at PIB, can't wait until another one or two trips this year.

Rerun, as far as the stabbing, I didn't see it happen. Everyone vacated the place pretty quick.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(MooseKnuckle @ Jul 26 2004, 06:50 PM)Thursday night outside of A dock. Friday inside A dock on the wall next to all friends. Speacial thanks to our Dock Girl, Jill, and American $$

Love the fun times at PIB, can't wait until another one or two trips this year.

Rerun, as far as the stabbing, I didn't see it happen. Everyone vacated the place pretty quick.
Yup! it doesn't hurt to know Jill and it didn't even cost $100 to get a wall spot on Friday Morning. ONce again it's all in who you know.

Thanks again Mooseknuckle for the ride down and letting drive on the way home. I definitely need a new boat.

Saw the cops running to the Boathouse but didn't know why until the next morning.

Where are you at??????????

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Was there 10 friggen days !

Moose, cotty, beach bum, dancing girl, pandora, zesty, moneyshot, too many to list I had beers with.

A huge thanks to Scott and Ryan (Baja boys) for the Bloody mary !

I seent the ambuance lights, then the dockhands on B dock told me what happened, pretty much what was posted.

I will be purchasing a new living on the black market today !!!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 26 2004, 07:27 AM)QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Jul 26 2004, 07:47 AM) Too much tequila!

were you drinking Sauza?? That stuff gives me a great buzz minus the hangover the next day

Good to know for future reference!
It was curevo. I woke up fine, but as each hour went by, I felt worse and worse.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts