Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after taking 1/4" of dust off of it and plugged it in...to my surprise, it works!!!

don't know for the life of me where i left the controllers...

does anyone know where i can get some old xbox controllers...like free or for a 6pack o bud?

musk

·
Registered
618 Posts
QUOTE(muskey47 @ Aug 19 2009, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>after taking 1/4" of dust off of it and plugged it in...to my surprise, it works!!!

does anyone know where i can get some old xbox controllers...like free or for a 6pack o bud?

musk

Regular xbox controllers? Cause i can get you some

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(miko15851 @ Aug 19 2009, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(muskey47 @ Aug 19 2009, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>after taking 1/4" of dust off of it and plugged it in...to my surprise, it works!!!

musk

yup...just the original black controller

thanks!

·
Registered
618 Posts
QUOTE(muskey47 @ Aug 19 2009, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(miko15851 @ Aug 19 2009, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(muskey47 @ Aug 19 2009, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>after taking 1/4" of dust off of it and plugged it in...to my surprise, it works!!!

musk

yup...just the original black controller

thanks!

My son has a few of the original controllers, so yah....if your interested ill have to ask him about it

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(muskey47 @ Aug 19 2009, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yup...just the original black controller

thanks!

Oh, never mind. The one I have is translucent blue.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Probably have some lying around my son's room

but he's not old enough to drink

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.