Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
I have a property in Shelby Twp w/hedges around the back yard. I need someone to trim them, any suggestions for a company or individual looking to make some $?

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Aren't one of the peeps in that business?

Let me know what type of price you get. I have hedges in my backyard that are almost 10 ft high that I want cut down to about 6 feet. I hate trying to trim that damn thing!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I spoke to Kevin about it before, he said he doesn't like to send his crew outside the Harrison Twp area. I couldn't get him to do my lawn in New Baltimore!
I left him a msg anyway.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(beachbum @ Jul 7 2003, 11:47 AM)Steve...call my son Aaron. He'd love to make some summer
time money.
I don't know if he'd like to tackle this project. Like Compari, these are 10' high & 6' wide!

He has been to that house, you'll have to ask him if he'd be interested & have him call me.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 7 2003, 10:46 AM)I spoke to Kevin about it before, he said he doesn't like to send his crew outside the Harrison Twp area. I couldn't get him to do my lawn in New Baltimore!
I left him a msg anyway.
What!!! He is turning down business. I will have to have a talk with him.
I will let him know to call you.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Jul 7 2003, 04:08 PM)QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 7 2003, 10:46 AM) I spoke to Kevin about it before, he said he doesn't like to send his crew outside the Harrison Twp area. I couldn't get him to do my lawn in New Baltimore!
I left him a msg anyway.
What!!! He is turning down business. I will have to have a talk with him.
I will let him know to call you.
AWWW-OHHHH!

Didn't mean to get the POLICE after you, buddy!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 7 2003, 03:56 PM)AWWW-OHHHH!

Didn't mean to get the POLICE after you, buddy!

I guess your called Instigator for a reason.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts