Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on staying in on Wednesday if anyone has cleaned out their closet and wants to drop something off. I live at 38128 Groesbeck, Clinton twp. It's really easy to find, my house is right across the street from the north entrance of the Clinton Twp Police Dept.

The sale will be this Thursday And Friday from 10-4 and Saturday noon- at least 4. Feel free to stop by.

Pray for good weather guys

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
did a little pr for ya, dooks!

hopefully it was enough time!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yup, i have a covered porch. It'll be safe there. It's a safer feeling living here knowing the PD's security camera rotates around and catches my house.
I just ask at this point, if you bring something (bagged or boxed) that it's somewhat easy for me to put out. It's taken a lot of time to go through everything. As far as pricing goes, if it's a little more valuable put a sticker on what you think i can sell it for. Other wise, I'm just going to try and hustle what i can from people.
Remember any purchases are tax-deductible too. i dont think i have anything priced over $20 though

CK-thanks for the plug
, hopefully it wasn't too late this time.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The news is saying crappy weather today and tomorrow. They said that last time so i canceled and it ended up being a pretty nice day. So, I'm still doing this.
If you're planning on coming by and nobody answers the door, just leave it on the porch. My car is pretty much outa commission so i might be out running an errand with someone else.
thanks to the people who donated and helped out so far

If you need my phone # just PM me

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks so much P.G.!!!! The fax machime you gave me works, i checked it! the Pilates machine is so awesome i wanna keep it.

I have to get to making these posters but i for sure wanted to thank you for your donations!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
HEY! i got your garage sale mentioned in the macomb daily, page 3, half way down!

SELL SELL SELL, babygurl!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
You're welcome hopefully those items will help you with all your effforts. I was amazed at the work you have before you. I wish I could help more, but my schedule is so packed right now.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wooooooowwww....... (said in the tone of the turtle in Finding Nemo)
What an amazing day! This is my first yard sale and what a learning experience it was!

CK- that ad you got for us was AWESOME! I had people knocking on my door at 8:30! It drew a lot of attention and i was able to share so much about animal rescues and animals in general.

magerthrill- Girl you were exactly what i needed to get this going, you're definitely a pro!
I cant wait to kick back with ya! Thanks again to your son collecting donations

miaphoto- you were such a tremendous help for going to the vet for me! Again, thank you so much!

Firecracker- i loved seeing your shining smile and the kids were just the boost i needed! Plus you covering for me so i could take a potty/smoke break HELPED!

Pirlgirl, thanks for coming by. Your donations attracted a lot of attention too.....

OK, now i'm gonna jam to a little George M. take a pain killer(trust me i'm walikng like Fred Sanford!) and watch CSI. Then tommorrow i'll be a pro too!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My uncle is having a sale too with a lot of baby stuff next door. I'm sure i can talk my cousin into covering for me for a couple minutes.
Hopefully today will bring in some good traffic too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts