Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wheeeeeeeeee! it's party day! i am so excited! hahooooooey! is it supposed to clear up? anyone watch the weather this a.m?

ok, i just wanted to clear up some confusion cause i've had some pm's, emails asking: the party is at WOOLY BULLY'S on groesbeck just s of 16 mile in clinton twp. ck promotions is hosting the party, not rolling stone. why do i say that? cause some chucklehead actually called the michigan sales dept for rolling stone magazine to RSVP for the party, thus unleashing rolling stone's legal department on me forcing me to change the on-line invite!

so you KNOW it's going to be a GREAT FREAKIN' PARTY if rolling stone is calling you!!!! lmmfao!!!

and don't forget... the whoopin' of snowbi's heiney with the new LSCN Birthday Spanking Stick! the VIP party is from 7-9, and the free bacardi, beer, & food goes until it runs out. a dj will be spinning from 6pm on... and thanks, you guys, for your support over the past couple of years.

happy early birthday snowbi!
it's going to be a fun time!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 18 2004, 10:22 AM)why do i say that? cause some chucklehead actually called the michigan sales dept for rolling stone magazine to RSVP for the party, thus unleashing rolling stone's legal department on me forcing me to change the on-line invite!

Un-believable! Why in the *(&#@ would one call Rolling Stone to RSVP?? That's hilarious though!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jun 18 2004, 10:35 AM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 18 2004, 10:22 AM) why do i say that? cause some chucklehead actually called the michigan sales dept for rolling stone magazine to RSVP for the party, thus unleashing rolling stone's legal department on me forcing me to change the on-line invite!

Un-believable! Why in the *(&#@ would one call Rolling Stone to RSVP?? That's hilarious though!
Do we know the person?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
OOOOOooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Baby!
Cant wait! I'm in such a party mode today i wanna start NOW! Geeze, I've only been up since 5:30....not a norm for me. I'm gonna work on the house today, do some girly things and hopefully be showing up on the sweetest purple Harley tonight.

I printed out my VIP pass too and I'm ready for a Bacardi cocktail.
CK, you have been absolutely wonderful to all of us too!!!

I LOVE YA GIRL!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no, i have no idea who it is! but--lol--what a doofus. i'm sorry if it is someone here! i mean...
*holding stomach*! even the legal lady was like, 'what a maroon.'

aww, dookster!
*blush* tanx!

cant' wait to see everyone later!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I'm golfing after work; should be there by 9:30-10!

And bee lining for that paddle; I'm not gentle, either. and I'm not buying a comfort shot for him... he can feel the sting.

after he's recovered, I'll buy him a drink.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 18 2004, 11:16 AM)I'm golfing after work; should be there by 9:30-10!

And bee lining for that paddle; I'm not gentle, either. and I'm not buying a comfort shot for him... he can feel the sting.

after he's recovered, I'll buy him a drink.
We'll see about that. <_<

Why so late?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 18 2004, 11:20 AM)Why so late?

golfing. she's golfing.
and then goin' straight for that tender assmeat of yours!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you're telling me! lol! surprised as all get out!

just got back from decorating the joint... and it looks cool!
booze is loaded in, food is coming, ahhhhhh... looks like a party!!

here's a hint: when you get there, look down

see ya'll in a while!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 18 2004, 03:22 PM)here's a hint: when you get there, look down

Hmmmm......

Jill didn't tell me anything about this. Did you put arrows or footprints leading to the party area?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 18 2004, 04:17 PM)There's a VIP pass I need to print out?

Where can I get it?
Um, check my signature.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 18 2004, 05:19 PM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 18 2004, 04:17 PM) There's a VIP pass I need to print out?

Where can I get it?
Um, check my signature.

Oh I see. I was gonna call Rolling Stone magazine to find out.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 18 2004, 04:22 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 18 2004, 05:19 PM) QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 18 2004, 04:17 PM) There's a VIP pass I need to print out?

Where can I get it?
Um, check my signature.

Oh I see. I was gonna call Rolling Stone magazine to find out.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
See everyone tonight ,, Thanks C.K ,, for the invite . Arent we supposed to be buying you drinks though ?like te kill ya??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.