Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know some of you think i am full of b/s by now but come up to bay city and i will prove you wrong
4 walleyes (1)5 IBS (2)3 IBS (1) IBS
crappies 4 between 10 and 13 inches
5 perch between 8 and 11 inches

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jan 6 2010, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i would like to come up but i dont have a clue about where to access the river.

ok if you want to fish google this addy (111 1st Street, Bay City, MI 48708) ok when you park the bridge is right there walk about 20 yards to the river walk under the over pass go to the telephone poles laying on the ground about 10 yards pass the bridge ok at the telephone poles is where you get down on the ice you will see the little ramp then you walk under the train bridge but stay close to shore there after you pass the train bridge you with see where the people have been fish the best bet would to go out the the green bouy

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(todd08 @ Jan 6 2010, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>post some pics, people will not call BS, nice catch though!!

sorry to poor to buy camrea but i do have pics on my phone but i tried to post them and the damn computer wont let me saying i need to download the right hardware

·
Registered
481 Posts
QUOTE(Robert25 @ Jan 6 2010, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jan 6 2010, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i would like to come up but i dont have a clue about where to access the river.

ok if you want to fish google this addy (111 1st Street, Bay City, MI 48708) ok when you park the bridge is right there walk about 20 yards to the river walk under the over pass go to the telephone poles laying on the ground about 10 yards pass the bridge ok at the telephone poles is where you get down on the ice you will see the little ramp then you walk under the train bridge but stay close to shore there after you pass the train bridge you with see where the people have been fish the best bet would to go out the the green bouy

I google earthed that area. Do you park in that large lot with the White and Blue building? I can see the train bridge as well. Thanks for a sweet report and for sharing the honey hole. FYI google earth 5. You can click on the cameras and it's like your standing there.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(rivrat @ Jan 6 2010, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Robert25 @ Jan 6 2010, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jan 6 2010, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i would like to come up but i dont have a clue about where to access the river.

I google earthed that area. Do you park in that large lot with the White and Blue building? I can see the train bridge as well. Thanks for a sweet report and for sharing the honey hole. FYI google earth 5. You can click on the cameras and it's like your standing there.

you know i havn't really looked at the building but i think it is blue and white come to think about it

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Don't worry about getting a camera. It is not a big deal if people don't believe you the same people won't believe you if you take a pic. Nice job and great report.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[quote name='bowtiehater28' date='Jan 8 2010, 11:03 AM' post='961237']
Don't worry about getting a camera. It is not a big deal if people don't believe you the same people won't believe you if you take a pic. Nice job and great report.
thanks i am not going to lie about what i catch and what i dont like my report early i could have lied and said i caught a couple of keepers but i dont like to lie about what i catch cause then people like you would be pissed if you drove all the way up here and nothing was hitting thanks for beiliving

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
thanks i am not going to lie about what i catch and what i dont like my report early i could have lied and said i caught a couple of keepers but i dont like to lie about what i catch cause then people like you would be pissed if you drove all the way up here and nothing was hitting thanks for beiliving
[/quote]
no problem I do some day want to make it up that way to try for some wally's. I spent a lot of my marvin gas allowance on hunting so got to build up some more.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
no problem I do some day want to make it up that way to try for some wally's. I spent a lot of my marvin gas allowance on hunting so got to build up some more.
[/quote]

Gas isnt an excuse for you i am going anyways I dont think you riding along would cost me anymore

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
when you go after this weekend let me know. this weekend got the wedding and then the hangover.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
yeah I am laughing now but probably won't be on sunday. this guy can put em down adn considering the limo is dropping us off at our houses and we have him till 5:00 in the morning. I am figuring oh about 8:00 sunday evening it will kick in.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
went out this weekend and got to fish with wallysteve and lars 66 it was great meeting you guys saturday my buddy landed a nice one in the morning and that night my girlfriend landed a nice one me all i got was about 15 dinks then sunday did not fish the morning umm i caught about 10 small walleyes all throw backs lost about a 4 pounder at the hole and hooked in to a monster i dont think it was even a walleye i might have snagged a carp or a big cat fit i will be fishing all day to suppose to be 35

·
3,236 Posts
Good friend of mine was out that way yesterday and they got a handful of keepers and a bunch of throw backs. The eyes are there just have to sort through them. Good luck although it does not sound like you need it,lol.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts