Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
guess he used his boat to launch his truck. LOL That pic is funny, although probably not to the owner of the truck.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
it's like a train wreck, you just can't help but look at that pic and wonder how the...?

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
That didn't happen here did it? I'm guessing by the cruise ship in the background that it was somewhere down south.

But wow!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
No kidding. I saw two funny things Friday morning at Harley. One was the young lady with an open can of beer at 7:30 AM, walking around the ramp waiting for whomever she was waiting for to launch the boat. The second was the significantly overweight gentleman in short shorts, no shirt, and Mardi Gras beads ask one of many sherriff's there, "so is this the place where I get to Jobbie Nooner?"

I would not have been one bit surprised to see something like your picture above happen.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(esoxfly @ Jun 27 2009, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No kidding. I saw two funny things Friday morning at Harley. One was the young lady with an open can of beer at 7:30 AM, walking around the ramp waiting for whomever she was waiting for to launch the boat. The second was the significantly overweight gentleman in short shorts, no shirt, and Mardi Gras beads ask one of many sherriff's there, "so is this the place where I get to Jobbie Nooner?"

I would not have been one bit surprised to see something like your picture above happen.
Some of the things you see and hear can be amazing. I can't say I'm sorry I missed the overweight guy in the short shorts, quite the visual

The first year we had the small boat we launched at Metro the day of the Nooner. Picture 4 people with all the fishing gear, life jackets and a cooler, sorta full up, and some chick already rather buzzed, tells Mad Dog she will ride topless all the way to Gull Island if we give her a ride there.
I'm not sure whose lap she was planning on sitting on, but we all got a good laugh out of it. She staggered off, mumbling something, looking for another victim, but no takers while we were there. Sometimes it does truly take "all kinds"

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(esoxfly @ Jun 27 2009, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No kidding. I saw two funny things Friday morning at Harley. One was the young lady with an open can of beer at 7:30 AM, walking around the ramp waiting for whomever she was waiting for to launch the boat. The second was the significantly overweight gentleman in short shorts, no shirt, and Mardi Gras beads ask one of many sherriff's there, "so is this the place where I get to Jobbie Nooner?"

Like I always say, you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
young lady with an open can of beer at 7:30 AM - HOT!

significantly overweight gentleman in short shorts, no shirt, and Mardi Gras beads - HOTTER!!!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
OMG. thats AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year i have seen so many stupid stunts at the ramps. i have heard of rumors but never have wittnessed it this year. alllready seen two docks get pulled out cause they left there boats tied up. MORONS!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I saw it happen at the harley ensign launch a couple years ago. Somehow they had backed their truck up all the way to the point where the drivers side window was to the water. Took a Ram to tow the truck and trailer out. It had a Hemi

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I just noticed the sign they allow a fifteen minute tie up at that launch. Maybe our ramps should put that there for all the people who don't know how to load there boat with rods, coolers, clothes, etc. Before putting it in the water.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Always wondered why they call it deep sea fishing, thanx for the laugh big dog, I'm gonna get a towel to dry off my laptop,, E

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.