Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
The web server took a hit around 4:00, and when it came back up, some of the database tables were corrupt, since they were being accessed at the time.

Unfortunately, a few threads were also lost in the crash. Everything else looks good though. Sorry about any inconveniences this may have caused.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Thanks for getting it back up, that' all that counts!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
thanks capt mike!
whoooooooo!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only got one call, that was from Fast~Eddie. Thanks Eddie! Got all the e-mails too.

I don't know where Max's thread is. I'm searching the database for it. It's possible that it was the one that corrupted the table, and to fix it, it had to be destroyed?
Not by me, by the system!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jul 9 2003, 05:46 PM)Only got one call, that was from Fast~Eddie. Thanks Eddie! Got all the e-mails too.

I called Capt'n Rob and got no answer!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Good job.......working fine now! Guess we got a cleaning of the house.....Maybe some of the SnowPuff's threads are gone forever...Lost in cyber space, lol!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jul 9 2003, 05:46 PM)It's possible that it was the one that corrupted the table, and to fix it, it had to be destroyed?
Not by me, by the system!
....The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Threecrabs, did the response time get better? I wasn't aware of anything going on.

Togic, It's not everyday you hear that you're responsible for three billions deaths. He took it pretty well.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jul 10 2003, 07:41 PM)Threecrabs, did the response time get better? I wasn't aware of anything going on.

Togic, It's not everyday you hear that you're responsible for three billions deaths. He took it pretty well.
Yes, it did Capt'n Mike! Thanks! Maybe too many of us posting at the same time....I think it was about the time Traveler went a bit nuts in the Pauligan's thread...

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Its much better!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts