Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hey Mini. Sounds like fun. I am supposed to go to Harbor Beach for salmon, but the plans are not in stone. If I can make it, I would like to come by boat. Do I need to get there early, or does Tin Fish have a lot of slips? Never been there. Also, do people with me receive the drink discounts too, or just me since they are not members? Thanks

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Sorry Mini. I'll be up north getting ready for the bow opener. Have one for me.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Basstrap896 @ Sep 10 2003, 03:13 PM)I'll go only if FisherGirl goes.
I'm tired of talking to women who don't know anything about fishing. lol
You are talking to the wrong women...lol

Mini

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Just One More @ Sep 10 2003, 12:33 PM)Hey Mini. Sounds like fun. I am supposed to go to Harbor Beach for salmon, but the plans are not in stone. If I can make it, I would like to come by boat. Do I need to get there early, or does Tin Fish have a lot of slips? Never been there. Also, do people with me receive the drink discounts too, or just me since they are not members? Thanks

Slips are limited so you better get there early. OR talk to some folks in the boathouse and maybe you can raft off and get shuttled in.

Mini

·
Registered
5 Posts
I may come down from Ludington that weekend to do some fishing, where is the Tin Fish? Is the beer cold? Is there enough for a nordern ****? Joe

·
Registered
19 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Sep 10 2003, 10:54 AM)Click here for more details!

Come on out and meet some really fun people. I know I have tried to recruit some of the fishing people before, and I am going to keep trying. This should be as fun as the rest of them are.....

See you there!

Mini
Hey Mini!

Can I come?

I'm in the mood for a good party!

·
Registered
280 Posts
if all goes well i will be there, it will be my first time partying with the crew. how will the people know who is in the lake st clair network to get hands stamped etc?

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Dgreif @ Sep 12 2003, 12:16 AM)if all goes well i will be there, it will be my first time partying with the crew. how will the people know who is in the lake st clair network to get hands stamped etc?
Good to see that we'll have some of the anglers present! Keep in mind that by attending these functions, you are supporting the site. Our sponsors love to see a full house!!

Dgreif, stay tuned to the original post that mini linked to. As we get closer to the date, more details will be posted.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TTT for all to see

It is this weekend and I plan on being there giving away GPS coordinates! (do you think that will get them to come? lol)

Mini

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
GPS: better bring a pen and paper!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
is water deep enough to get in by boat ? at tin fish? say a 24 ft one. ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts