Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey shakes with all this talk about world class muskie and how big our fish really get..I remember you posting a report 2 yrs ago of your friends fall fish caught from shore when you start slaying them. If I remember right that was a 57 incher?? Looked fat too. Did you ever weigh that fish as I know he kept his trophy to mount? Could you bring that old report back so that we can see that monster as I remember it being the biggest I have seen from st clair.

·
Registered
449 Posts
That fish was caught by Peters buddy Eric and was 55. And yes, caught from shore. I think on a bulldog. Hey Peter..call me..you know what is coming up real soon!

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(HardCoreMuskieMan @ Jun 20 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That fish was caught by Peters buddy Eric and was 55. And yes, caught from shore. I think on a bulldog. Hey Peter..call me..you know what is coming up real soon!

It was at least 55 in a half. I DO remember that. That's a half inch bigger than the fish that some have called the biggest muskie get. That's all...

·
Registered
573 Posts
QUOTE(schram @ Jun 21 2009, 02:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(HardCoreMuskieMan @ Jun 20 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was at least 55 in a half. I DO remember that. That's a half inch bigger than the fish that some have called the biggest muskie get. That's all...

Wow thats big haha

·
Registered
303 Posts
What up Schram!

Yup it was 55.5 inches and a good build on it. I have attached the picture again. It was in the mid 30LBS. The other picture is a summer 52.5 incher I caught trolling last year.

That one was caught night trolling though. The 3 of us combined have caught probably about 35-40 Musky that were 50 - 55.5 inches over the last 4 years and some pig 48's and 49's. A combination from Shore and on the Water.

Nothing huge just yet this year but they are about to get the hooks!

Nice 53 you got there Schram in the A Bay.

PS - I will give you a call this week Jim it is soon to be go time!

Pete

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts