Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's eerie; kind of like a ghost town. But I know you all had plenty of fun last night and got paired up. I'm happy for you...God knows over half needed "some."

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Mostly late at night!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yup yup... kinda funny!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I've been on here even when I wasn't on before.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I've been alone on the boards many times...usually when insomnia sets in and I am working in the middle of the night...that is when I talk to the "guests" in the "Last Word" thread. They never respond either.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Feb 21 2004, 12:58 PM)I talk to the "guests" in the "Last Word" thread. They never respond either.

They just don't know what they are missing.

It happens a lot on Fri and Sat nights and early in the am on work nights. It is a weird feeling. It usually makes me wonder what I am missing.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Feb 21 2004, 12:58 PM)I've been alone on the boards many times...usually when insomnia sets in and I am working in the middle of the night...that is when I talk to the "guests" in the "Last Word" thread. They never respond either.

Good, original thinking, Saleena. You know of course they are unable to respond--which makes your game with them all that much more fun.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I get up for work at 4:30am. If I sign on at that time I'm usually the only one on.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
lol - I'm the only one online right now

Well actually it says hazy's on but thats just because he left his computer on when he went to bed

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm the only MEMBER on with 12 GUESTS.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 22 2004, 12:46 AM)I'm the only MEMBER on with 12 GUESTS.

That's cause you're an ADDICT!!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When Shandog gets off I'll be alone once again. Unless I hit it first...but I shouldn't leave her all alone. Hi Shannon.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
All alone right now! <_<

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Feb 22 2004, 02:26 AM)All alone right now!

Beautiful Signature. Thats song reminds me of speeding down I-75 for a 3 or 4 day weekend of cabrewing and skeeter bites. AND BBQUING oh yeah and a litttle drinking.

Drinky poos here and there..

Cool signature!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts