Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright fellas here it goes. I had to attend a funeral this morning for my great grandmother. I got to talk to my cousin who is a guide and whom owns Life Like Taxidurmy. Look at this buck they got early this year, new SCI state record. I have the exact measurements, now i want you guys to figure out the score. Ill post when you give up

This is a MI buck!!!!! and sory about the poor pic quality, its a LEGIT pic and there doing a full body mount on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and when you guys get sick of guessing on that one, guess this one, well call him buck #2, also a MI buck from this year

two pics, same deer

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
in the first pic, it looks like you were too excited to take a steady shot with the camera

I don't know how to score antlers so I won't even hazard a guess...
were those taken from private or state land? I'm guessing private. if it was state land, I bet he had to hike a good 10 miles to get to that kind of a quality buck. or maybe he was dropped in by helicopter

·
Registered
347 Posts
Sorry to hear about the passing of your Great Grandmother.

As far as the pics of those deer? Totally AWESOME! I would be interested in the area of Mi where you got those bucks. That is one for the record books for sure!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Are they from a high fence operation? Those look like the breeder bucks at some of the high fence ranches around the state. If they are not, holy crap the first one is like a monster from Iowa or somewhere besides MI.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Were those taken on a game ranch?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts