Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't understand why you wouldn't know, and now you do this and then that happened as well. I mean really, I'm not sure what to say.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
i agree with you.. i am not sure why she said she had no idea, i remember you telling us both...
I am not sure what to say in this case~ somone people just need to mind their own business!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Probably because of the issue being raised by that person to the point where someone acknoledged that it existed, and therefore action was taken to prevent any reoccurance of this future event. Don't dwell on the past so you can live vivaciously through the comings and goings of the involved parties.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Mar 9 2004, 11:02 AM)can you believe that?? with wheat bread and all. I mean the color is obviously pinkle.

what the heck are you talking about??

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Ya know, I'm sick of all these threads where the people that are not involved have no idea what you are talking about. Can't we take this out of here and take it into emails or PMs or something?
Please, if you are going to bring this out into the public eye, you could at least let us know what you are talking about.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Mar 9 2004, 11:02 AM)can you believe that?? with wheat bread and all. I mean the color is obviously pinkle.

Umm???

I think you posted in the wrong thread...

Mods?

Moderators!? Can we get this moved to the correct thread please?

·
Registered
485 Posts
I swear the post for the last 24 hours have been the weirdest thing.....they make absolutely no sense to most of us. Once again am CLUELESS

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Mar 9 2004, 10:56 AM)How would they know? Think about it!
If they do, well I am really sorry about this, I mean I know it's not my fault, but I am just really disappointed, I mean with everything that has happened.....

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Mar 9 2004, 11:03 AM)Ya know, I'm sick of all these threads where the people that are not involved have no idea what you are talking about. Can't we take this out of here and take it into emails or PMs or something?
Please, if you are going to bring this out into the public eye, you could at least let us know what you are talking about.

TOPIC POLICE!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Goose @ Mar 9 2004, 10:55 AM)Probably because of the issue being raised by that person to the point where someone acknoledged that it existed, and therefore action was taken to prevent any reoccurance of this future event. Don't dwell on the past so you can live vivaciously through the comings and goings of the involved parties.
I know....
but I'm a little nervous about it.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Mar 9 2004, 11:04 AM)QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Mar 9 2004, 10:56 AM)How would they know? Think about it!
If they do, well I am really sorry about this, I mean I know it's not my fault, but I am just really disappointed, I mean with everything that has happened.....
i mean, i mean, i mean.. hee hee

1 - 20 of 72 Posts