Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if . . .

1. Your attraction to the man you just met increased after you saw the size of his boat
2. The only bars you go visit are Jacks, MacRays and Beach Grille
3. You spend more than 25 hrs. a week at the gym, tanning and/or nail salon
4. The guy your with is ugly but his boat is BEAUTIFULLLLL!
5. There is no other option for Saturday except Muscamoot Bay
6. Most of your clothing comes from the Venus swimwear catalog
7. You arrive in Put-in-Bay with only a suit case and a bathing suite
8. You attend the Port Huron/Mackinaw Sailboat pre-party but don't know anyone with sailboat
9. You only have you boyfriend from May until September
10. After a few years, you need to avoid the lake because you keep bumping into men you've dated!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Ain't that the truth??? Us guys feel used and abused!!! You women should feel ashamed of yourselves!!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Focker, save it. Every SINGLE guy I know would not have it any other way. Having a boat load of chicks (yeah, I know, preferably hot ones) is much more desirable than a boat load of sausage. PROVEN FACT.

No guilt here. I pay my gas money and bring the beer!

but have been guilty of some of those other bullet points.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Apr 22 2003, 08:58 AM)Focker, save it. Every SINGLE guy I know would not have it any other way. Having a boat load of chicks (yeah, I know, preferably hot ones) is much more desirable than a boat load of sausage. PROVEN FACT.

No guilt here. I pay my gas money and bring the beer!

but have been guilty of some of those other bullet points.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(rfdeiter @ Apr 22 2003, 09:01 AM)Gas money and beer? Pauligan you have an open invitation!!!!

I think we have a party....... HELL YEAH!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
There's no question man want a boat load of girls.....I've already started my recruiting for this seasons Patriot girls. Anyone that was out with us last year knows that it will be some tough shoes to fill but I feel up to the challange.

But there are many things on that list that ring true....
(not that I would care......as long as I'm getting what I want out of the deal
)

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Apr 22 2003, 09:04 AM)There's no question man want a boat load of girls.....I've already started my recruiting for this seasons Patriot girls. Anyone that was out with us last year knows that it will be some tough shoes to fill but I feel up to the challange.

But there are many things on that list that ring true....
(not that I would care......as long as I'm getting what I want out of the deal
)
And what is it that you want out of the deal?

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Rerun, you did an outstanding job!!! Can't wait until this summer. If you need help recruiting, let me know!!!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Apr 22 2003, 09:08 AM)A ride???.....not on the boat either.

It`s guys like you that give us pleasure boaters a bad name.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Apr 22 2003, 09:08 AM)Rerun, you did an outstanding job!!! Can't wait until this summer. If you need help recruiting, let me know!!!

Thank you Focker......that means a lot for you to say that. This year will be a good one I hope. We plan on having a few trips out with the classic "patriot girls" even thou one of them got married in the offseason.
But I've also worked quite a bit getting new talent and if everything comes thru.....watch out.....body shots and beer bongs....awww the good things in life.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Apr 22 2003, 09:11 AM)QUOTE(rerun @ Apr 22 2003, 09:08 AM) A ride???.....not on the boat either.

It`s guys like you that give us pleasure boaters a bad name.
I smell doody here.......LOL!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Apr 22 2003, 09:11 AM)QUOTE(Focker @ Apr 22 2003, 09:08 AM) Rerun, you did an outstanding job!!! Can't wait until this summer. If you need help recruiting, let me know!!!

Thank you Focker......that means a lot for you to say that. This year will be a good one I hope. We plan on having a few trips out with the classic "patriot girls" even thou one of them got married in the offseason.
But I've also worked quite a bit getting new talent and if everything comes thru.....watch out.....body shots and beer bongs....awww the good things in life.

can kimmy and i be your new talent?

we also bring beer, bacardi, and hilarousity at every turn.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I'm not too proud to ask if

YOU GOT ANY EXTRA ROOM ON YOUR BOAT?

Hell No! That's where "The More The Merrier Came From"

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I'd be a boat whore if I was a woman.

I'd be a Man-Whore if I were single.

Yeah, that's be sweet.