Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm locked inside my bedroom... no door handle to get out!...

painted the doors yesterday, put them back up with out the handles on and my son shut it trying to keep the dogs out.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
...and I thought stupid $hit like that only happened to ME?!?!?!?!

Good thing you had your trusty computer to save the day~

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I've done that ! (Have skeleton keys/Victorian Home...)

I also locked myself in the adolescent psych. unit at a hospital ...

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
When my son was around 3 we lived in an apartment that was a bit backwards. The lock on HIS door was on the inside so he could lock himself in his room. The lock on MY door was on the outside so he could lock ME in my room.... and one time he actually did.... grrrr lol

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
omg that is just way too canadian - eh?!?!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Didn't she get locked in her basement or something about 2 years ago? Rerun had to go over and help her.

I might be wrong but I htought it was something like that.

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

Sorry that's just too funny. I almost got locked in the locker room at school today because the construstion workers put the doors on wrong. It's dangerous.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Camp... I think you're recalling the "pipe's bursting in my laundry room" episode..
wink.gif

Mike, I've come to accept the fact that this is my life as it is and these happenings are just ongoing everyday occurances that as annoying as they may be in the moment, I manage to find humour in... after-the-fact....
dry.gif

just this past weekend, I found out that old service elevators don't have emergency phones ... did you guys know that??
blink.gif

wink.gif
smile.gif

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
QUOTE (canehdiangirl @ Dec 6 2004, 07:17 PM)
Camp... I think you're recalling the "pipe's bursting in my laundry room" episode..
wink.gif

Mike, I've come to accept the fact that this is my life as it is and these happenings are just ongoing everyday occurances that as annoying as they may be in the moment, I manage to find humour in... after-the-fact....
dry.gif

just this past weekend, I found out that old service elevators don't have emergency phones ... did you guys know that??
blink.gif

wink.gif
smile.gif
Would oyu rather have amemory of that or of just going to work? Gotta spice things up once in a while
biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE (canehdiangirl @ Dec 6 2004, 07:17 PM)
dry.gif

blink.gif

wink.gif
smile.gif
C-girl, I am thankful that you choose to share these experiences with us! I'm willing to bet that crazy stuff like this happens to other people too, but they'd rather forget it happened, than share it with their friends. The best part about sharing with us here, is that you can still be reminded about it a year and half later!
wink.gif

I was cleaning up some old posts when I came across this one. I didn't have the heart to delete it, and knew it would cause some
biggrin.gif
if I brought it to the top.

Re: the service elevators... nope, I didn't know that. Ours does though. Did you have to find this out the hard way?? Did you have a cell phone? Few cell phones work in them anyway though.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
lol, I'm talking ancient service elevator.. the kind you pull from top and the bottom half comes upward to meet in the middle... the kind that smunches fingers really bad if you don't know how the thing works, not that I would know..
wink.gif
, the kind that doesn't have a sign with a number to call for help if you're sitting there all alone not moving wondering if ever another person will ever show and and the kind built back in the good ol days when the walls surrounding were solid.. nope.. even if for once, if was in a decent area with strong coverage..I wasn't getting the signal...
wink.gif

thanks for not deleting me...
smile.gif

1 - 20 of 27 Posts