Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey can you tell us about a few big one's caught this year. My biggest was 5 lbs. 8oz. smalley. Captured on a #3 Mepps Aglia Rainbow color. Also a 13 1/2 in perch Captured on a 3 inch berkley power grub pearl and white. 5lb. 5oz. Largemouth Captured on the same Mepps. 5 lb. walleye Captured drift dragin a 3 inch power grub. Now as I Venture for salmon i'll post bigger one's later....

h2o

·
Registered
82 Posts
well

got a 16 lb steely a month ago

and then a 13.3 walleye a week later

the 13.3 was part of a doubl;e header

two walleye one 32 inches -13.3 lb and a 29 inch 9 lber

not a bad double

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
The year of the big musky (medium for you experts) and monster sheephead for me...

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Muskie of course but the fish I enjoyed the most was the Smallie I caught with Ken Neeley in the boat I was in and Mini and Camara Guy in another watching me land it. %.5 pounds and looked bigger. Right Guys???? Bob

·
Registered
175 Posts
Its not a BIG one....but its an alright one. This was my second biggest smallie of the year. This one is a 4...and I caught a 4.5 a couple days before. Since I was pre fishing a tournament and there were boats all around I kinda just flipped it back in without a pic.

I caught a nice 5.5 or so out of my cousins pond this year also. It was a largemouth. I caught it flippin a 1/2 ounce Terminator Jig in black/blue/purple with a twin tail grub as a trailer. Flippin is so much fun.

I went to Florida for spring break and fished Okeechobee. No 10 lbers but caught a nice 6-7.

Those were the only 2 times out on a boat this year. Okeechobee and Erie. Other than that, I havent been out since last August.

Hope the pic shows up...

God bless,
Jose

·
Registered
175 Posts
This was the 6-7 on Okeechobee...

Okeechobee was awesome. We caught them on shiners and we fished artificials too. First time I fished a Senko and i'm hooked on them. Now on every lake i've fished i've caught fish on that lure.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What happened to the big fish caught this year. Is it a secret, don't want to tell, has it been a dink year. I'm surprised not more big fish have been told here. Oh well i'll ask again after October ( which is trophy time ).

h2o-------wants to hear about big fish caught

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.