Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just another goofy thing to do if you're bored. Of course it's not real... just funny....
YOUR PAST LIFE Scroll down to where it says YOUR PAST LIFE. Here is what mine said:

Diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Quebeck approximately on %101.
Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Now you remember?

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North Afrika approximately on %097.
Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson -- to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Now you remember?

I don't remember being female, but if I was, I surely would have been a lesbian

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Ukraine approximately on 8251.
Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you, that you perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson -- to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Now you remember?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Fast Edwardo:

**ok, it's pretty odd that we were all opposite genders**

Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Romania approximately on 1200.
Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you, that you perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson -- to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Now you remember?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Egypt approximately on 5007.
Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson -- to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Now you remember?

Apparently in my past life I haven't been born yet! Unless they mean 5007b.c. And I was building cathedrals! I must have been looked on as a freak because cathedrals didn't even exist 7000 years ago!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Poland approximately on 1075.
Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Your lesson -- to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Now you remember?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Austria approximately on 1300.
Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Your lesson -- to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Now you remember?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Jugoslavia approximately on 0100.
Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
You were sane practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped weaker and poor.
Your lesson -- to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Now you remember?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Miss Veronique:

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Greece approximately on 1025.
Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Now you remember?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Fast~Eddie
Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation, You were a Man of all men
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Egypt approximately on 6969.
Your profession was , you were a KING, ruler of many, A major stud, the cigars King Edward were named after you.
Ruthless character, with excellent self-control and strong will. You were a powerful man, you had harem's of women, due to your sexual expertise, For fun, you fed people to the Lions and giggled for hours about it.
Your lesson -- Sucks to be you now. A working stiff, with a great sense of humor. You know family and friendship is key to be happy in today's society. But still are thinking of a way, to make it legal for you to feed people to Lions so you can giggle for hours
Now you remember?

Yes I do recall that!!!!!!! AMAZING !!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Apr 22 2003, 03:52 PM)Fast~Eddie
Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation, You were a Man of all men
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Egypt approximately on 6969.
Your profession was , you were a KING, ruler of many, A major stud, the cigars King Edward were named after you.
Ruthless character, with excellent self-control and strong will. You were a powerful man, you had harem's of women, due to your sexual expertise, For fun, you fed people to the Lions and giggled for hours about it.
Your lesson -- Sucks to be you now. A working stiff, with a great sense of humor. You know family and friendship is key to be happy in today's society. But still are thinking of a way, to make it legal for you to feed people to Lions so you can giggle for hours
Now you remember?

Yes I do recall that!!!!!!! AMAZING !!!!

Inspirational Eddie.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
I know,
so real, but seams so long ago !

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North New Zealand approximately on 0120.
Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities.
Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your problem -- to learn to love and to trust Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, develop inner wisdom.
Now you remember?

OH BOY....my sister is sitting here saying: "Yep, that is you, Lane."

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Ok-here's Sowder's...now I understand why he is constantly on my back about smoking

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Saudi Arabia approximately on 1200.
Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Now you remember?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
mine rocks !

hi saleena !

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Northern England approximately on 7511.
Now you remember?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Apr 22 2003, 07:05 PM)mine rocks !

hi saleena !
Yes, yours ROCKS...lmclao!!!!

oh hi Eddie

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Apr 22 2003, 07:40 PM)Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Northern England approximately on 7511.
Now you remember?
Garbage man!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Apr 22 2003, 07:54 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Apr 22 2003, 07:40 PM) Diagnosis:
Now you remember?
Garbage man!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts