Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North New Zealand approximately on 8251.
Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your problem -- to learn to love and to trust Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, develop inner wisdom.
Now you remember?
*HELL NO!!!! A SEAMAN???!!!! I WAS NEVER A SEAMAN!!! Well, actually I guess I was, about 9 months before the day I was born...

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Undertaker too...now there's a respectable profession.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Apr 22 2003, 08:19 PM)Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North New Zealand approximately on 8251.
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your problem -- to learn to love and to trust Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, develop inner wisdom.
Now you remember?
*HELL NO!!!! A SEAMAN???!!!! I WAS NEVER A SEAMAN!!! Well, actually I guess I was, about 9 months before the day I was born...
Yours is EXACTLY the same as mine....Your birthday is 11/6; mine is 12/6.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Apr 22 2003, 07:54 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Apr 22 2003, 07:40 PM) Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Northern England approximately on 7511.
Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Now you remember?
Garbage man!!!

mine is the same as btenn & pampurred-

chief garbage man!!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Apr 22 2003, 08:23 PM)QUOTE(Campari @ Apr 22 2003, 08:19 PM) Diagnosis:
Now you remember?

Ahh yes, the sixth! A great day to be born I see!!!!! Good to know I'm in good company.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Apr 22 2003, 08:30 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Apr 22 2003, 08:23 PM) QUOTE(Campari @ Apr 22 2003, 08:19 PM) Diagnosis:
Now you remember?

Ahh yes, the sixth! A great day to be born I see!!!!! Good to know I'm in good company.
Thank you.
You're not so bad yourself.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Apr 22 2003, 08:26 PM)QUOTE(btenn @ Apr 22 2003, 07:54 PM) QUOTE(threecrabs @ Apr 22 2003, 07:40 PM) Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Northern England approximately on 7511.
Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Now you remember?
Garbage man!!!

mine is the same as btenn & pampurred-

chief garbage man!!

And I thought you worked at McDONALDS ?!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern USA South-West approximately on 2517.
Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Your main task -- to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Now you remember?
NO I DON'T!!! it all sounds like we're all the same! lol!
AAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

·
Registered
657 Posts
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Iran approximately on 1725.
Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Your main lesson in present -- to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was pretty funn6y

·
Registered
331 Posts
I don't know about the female thing, I can't picture myself as a female.......LOL

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern West Afrika approximately on 5008.
Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson -- to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Now you remember?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.