Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got some pms about how to get the VIPs for the party tomorrow. well, it's this simple, but you'll have to do it:

-click HERE for the VIP in the Beach House
-Print the invite
-When you get to Jack's present the printout to the girl at the gate of the tiki bar
-She will give you a VIP laminate lanyard to wear, kind of a 'back stage pass' if you will

-You're on your way to FUN FUN FUN!!!

but please be sure to print the invite and present it at the door to get the laminate. ALSO...the first 30 get the fun goody bags!

ok, gotta go for final meetings for tomorrow! be cool in the motor pool AND SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!!!!!!!

xoxooxoxoxoxo to you all!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
If that's the VIP ("very immense penises"
name that movie ) pass, what was the thing I made?

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 24 2003, 11:32 AM)If that's the VIP ("very immense penises"

What we print out is the VIP invite, the thing you made will probably be the actual pass?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jun 24 2003, 12:46 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 24 2003, 11:18 AM) i got some pms

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 24 2003, 11:32 AM)If that's the VIP ("very immense penises"

Booger, while boarding the plane on their way to spring break. Revenge of the Nerds II - Nerds in Paradise.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 24 2003, 01:20 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 24 2003, 11:32 AM) If that's the VIP ("very immense penises"

Booger, while boarding the plane on their way to spring break. Revenge of the Nerds.
BZZZZZZT

I'm sorry. The correct answer is Revenge of the Nerds II: Nerds in Paradise.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Smooth edit Deuce!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol...only on this site can 'pms' NOT be looked at as 'pre menstrual syndrome' but as 'private message s' with out a single second thought !lol!

yup, the pass snowbi did is the actual pass...i added some more to it, but his handi work is the culmination of the pass to party land! lol! wahoooooooo!!

snowbi: 'they call me...snotty.' LOL!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OH! and it's going to be 92 degrees! i'm wearing a bathing suit and cover up! screw dressing up! lol! i encourage everyone to join me in soaking up the sun!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Gaz @ Jun 24 2003, 04:47 PM)Cool. An invitation to sport the bike shorts and mesh half shirt.
oh yeah...YOU'RE that guy! lol!!! hahaha!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Printed the VIP invite now, I will take it with me tomorrow when I leave this place. See you tomorrow night! Thanks CK!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
we'll give ya a smile, afireman!

·
Registered
226 Posts
By the way, surfergirlCK . . . thank you for the invite on this site. It's a great thing you're doing for everyone in here. And congrats on your anniversary. Hope business is going well.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey! i thought the carnival left the gibraltar trade center last week!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts