Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i go to my NMMA meeting this morning, and either they slipped some vodka into my oj or i'm just out of my tree, but i volunteered to be the chairperson for Venetian Fest 2004! aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!

actually, i hope i can cause it sounds like a blast and i could use a new challange!

i'm also trying to talk capt rob into taking a spot on the nmma board with me, too! sue's leaving and there's 2 spots open....

lscn invades the nautical mile! lol!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
nice job, girl!

btw; I have Calvin Klein Jeans on... and every time I wear these jeans and go to the bathroom, I see the "Ck" button while I'm "sitting on the pot" so in variably I ALWAYS think of you, CK, while in the crapper...

weird thought! And thought I'd share on this slow lunch hour.

·
Registered
657 Posts
No, CK you're not crazy. You deserve this and everyone loves you. Things are just moving in the direction there suppose to go.

Yeah, so what, hasn't LSCN already invade them anyway

This will just make for more fun! I think the whole St. Clair border's have been invade by us by now

Best wishes CK !!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 10 2003, 12:08 PM)btw; I have Calvin Klein Jeans on... and every time I wear these jeans and go to the bathroom, I see the "Ck" button while I'm "sitting on the pot" so in variably I ALWAYS think of you, CK, while in the crapper...
LMAO!!!! i used to date a guy named scott, and everytime i went to a public bathroom i used to think of him cause 'scott' was always on the toilet paper dispensers!!

LMAO, girlfriend!!!! lololol!!

·
Registered
718 Posts
I had a blast celebrating my b'day with the LSCN peeps & toped it off with the fireworks...how cool...can I reserve a well now???

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
might as well, eh beachbum!! lol!!

i'm sure i'll be in the looney bin by then! lol!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 10 2003, 12:15 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 10 2003, 12:08 PM)
btw; I have Calvin Klein Jeans on... and every time I wear these jeans and go to the bathroom, I see the "Ck" button while I'm "sitting on the pot" so in variably I ALWAYS think of you, CK, while in the crapper...
LMAO!!!! i used to date a guy named scott, and everytime i went to a public bathroom i used to think of him cause 'scott' was always on the toilet paper dispensers!!

LMAO, girlfriend!!!! lololol!!

I have CK shorts that say CK JEANS on the butt!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Congrats that is awesome! Do you get to wear a cool hat or something? Do you get a gavel at the meetings?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(NoCode_DNR @ Sep 10 2003, 03:50 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 10 2003, 12:08 PM) btw; I have Calvin Klein Jeans on...
They still make those......?

No, mine are from the 80's.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Sep 10 2003, 02:30 PM)Congrats that is awesome! Do you get to wear a cool hat or something? Do you get a gavel at the meetings?
nah.. .but i'll probably need a strait jacket afterwards! lol!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts