Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually looking forward to hearing johnny on the mic again. All night long baby!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I want to drown him too sometimes.... but I'm always on his boat. I would have to find another boat to come out on!!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
QUOTE(Dana @ Apr 30 2003, 03:22 PM)UGH! By the end of the summer, I wanted to drown him!! He does provide entertainment!
It takes that long, I'm annoyed the first time I hear it. As soon as the "a" in all slurs out of his mr. microphone machine It gets old. The entertainment would be fine with just music, and some (.)(.) contests, not all the other slogans and crap That drew and mike make fun of him for.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
"can i get a hell yeah?"

lmfao! loe the drew & mike drops!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
z-man does provide a valuable asset to the party atmosphere !

G

·
Hell, I want his autograph! He's a celebrity now. WRIF's Drew&Mike play his voice all the time.

Someone tell me why he is not a member of LSCN? That way he can notify us all where and when he'll be. So, for the folks who like him, can go where he is, and the folks who don't can avoid the area. You know what I mean.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
There are quite a few of his friends on here. he's not into the whole internet thing. Focker and ECZ go out in his boat all the time.

For the record I think he's sweet. The party is so much better with him there. I don't see why everyone lets it bother you so much. Everytime I hear him say one of the catch phrases.....I say it along with him and laugh......I'm laughing right now thinking of them all.....I can't wait.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Apr 30 2003, 06:37 PM)There are quite a few of his friends on here. he's not into the whole internet thing. Focker and ECZ go out in his boat all the time.

For the record I think he's sweet. The party is so much better with him there. I don't see why everyone lets it bother you so much. Everytime I hear him say one of the catch phrases.....I say it along with him and laugh......I'm laughing right now thinking of them all.....I can't wait.
me too !

can't wait to hear his soothing party voice !

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Apr 30 2003, 06:37 PM)For the record I think he's sweet. The party is so much better with him there. I don't see why everyone lets it bother you so much. Everytime I hear him say one of the catch phrases.....I say it along with him and laugh......I'm laughing right now thinking of them all.....I can't wait.
YOU ****!!!
He's annoying.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Apr 30 2003, 08:16 PM)QUOTE(rerun @ Apr 30 2003, 06:37 PM) For the record I think he's sweet. The party is so much better with him there. I don't see why everyone lets it bother you so much. Everytime I hear him say one of the catch phrases.....I say it along with him and laugh......I'm laughing right now thinking of them all.....I can't wait.
YOU ****!!!
He's annoying.
i emember the days of hammer being the moot grand master !

·
Registered
269 Posts
Me personally I don't have a problem with the guy, I find him entertaining. But I love to thear peole bitch about him it cracks me up. But you must admit he is the center of the wildest partying out on the water and younger girls love to "show what there mama gave em".

If that says anything

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.