Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhhowwwww --- Just found out yesterday that these guys were gonna be at DTE. Haven't seen them in at least 20 years so I'm gonna grab some lawn seats and do the "Beer Drinker's and Hell Raiser's" thing. Now if I could only get my "cheap" sunglasses back from BoatChic!!

Anyone interested who's not going to PIB??? Good way to start out the concert summer. Old Blues guitarist's just seem to get better and better with the years.

·
Registered
487 Posts
My sister just called me, she and her husband are going and have 1 ticket leftover, I'm taking it. I've seen these guys 3 times and they never cease to amaze me. Besides them Stevie Ray Vaughn band, Double Trouble, will be playing with Kenny Wayne Shepard (who was always considered to be Stevie Rays' heir apparent). This should be a rocking concert.
" Cheap Sunglasses...."

·
Registered
279 Posts
Travler hey I am going some friends and myself will be in one of the handicap sections along the sidewalk between the lawn and pavilan and another friend is working one of the beer stations till ZZ Top starts playing then she gets of work

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(labdog @ May 23 2003, 07:59 AM)Travler hey I am going some friends and myself will be in one of the handicap sections along the sidewalk between the lawn and pavilan and another friend is working one of the beer stations till ZZ Top starts playing then she gets of work
Now that's information we can use Labdog!! I will for once be there for the opening acts because they Kick a$$ as well. Like I said I will be on the Lawn so I'll make sure that we hook up!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 23 2003, 09:08 AM)A how how how how....

No can do - gonna be in bed early tonight - big day tomorrow
Me too on the goin' to bed early, possibly 1am
with an early rise time of 6:30 am for golf then boatin'
" a bow wow wow in dat texas town"

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 23 2003, 08:08 AM)A how how how how....

No can do - gonna be in bed early tonight - big day tomorrow
pfffffffffftttttt!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Every time I've seen them they put on the most rockin' show for a 3 man band, different genres but only Rush and The Police were as good.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where's everyone gonna be congregating? Would be nice to hang out a little!!

"Well I was cruisen down the road
in my V8 Ford.
I had a shine on my boots
I had my sideburns low.
We goin downtown in the middle of the night
We laughin and a jokin and a feelin alright.
Well we bad, we're nationwide!!"

·
Registered
487 Posts
On the lawn somewhere don't know til I see sis " I just left Chicago..."

·
Registered
487 Posts
" A how how how..." Sorry just had to do it, Now see what you started Shandiggity!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(tsunamihart @ May 23 2003, 09:08 AM)" A how how how..." Sorry just had to do it, Now see what you started Shandiggity!

Where's everyone gonna be hanging around.? Love to get together!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
are there tix left? i LOVE ZZ TOP! la grange and rough boy...

you guys got me geeked!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
*Travler I didn't want to respond in your other thread, in a attempt to keep something on topic*

Not sure If I'd be up for a ZZ Top show. I could not name a single song by them. All I know is they have huge beards.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 23 2003, 10:41 AM)are there tix left? i LOVE ZZ TOP! la grange and rough boy...

you guys got me geeked!
I heard there's a bunch I'm going to pick some up at Marshall Field on my lunch (lawn but nonetheless a good time) let me know and I'll be happy to pick you up one. Rerun are you in too??? We could make it an oldtime rock and roll party!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ May 23 2003, 10:43 AM)*Travler I didn't want to respond in your other thread, in a attempt to keep something on topic*

Not sure If I'd be up for a ZZ Top show. I could not name a single song by them. All I know is they have huge beards.
Yeah dude but you'd recognize the music. Come on this ones on me if you do!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts